• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

What's for Dinner?

Bagofcats

Cat Delivery System
Staff member
Officer
Slayer of Spam
yep, needs a tank build or at least an interrupt, Scrumpy is an ambush boss :)

we really should have a zombie boss called Scrumpy loitering about an abandoned brewery

Unsafecrayon

mightier than the sword
Officer
Donator
Today I made for the U.S. holiday Thanksgiving, which we always make for that and Christmas for the last 20 years, Cranberry Chutney. We use it instead of the traditional cranberry sauce/jelly that is typically used. Originally getting the recipe from the mother of a girlfriend of mine, this amazing chutney has cranberries, apples, pears, golden raisins, orange marmalade, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and clove in it.

chutney 1.jpg
chutney 2.jpg
chutney 3.jpg
chutney 4.jpg

Kitarra

Chaos and Ferrets
This looks amazing! So glad to see someone treating the cranberry with respect! Instead of popping out the gelatinized mass of goo onto a plate to be ignored by everyone and eventually tossed. This looks like actual food. (I might have a teeeeeny tiny bias against canned cranberry sauce. Just a teeensy one though)

Unsafecrayon

mightier than the sword
Officer
Donator
This looks amazing! So glad to see someone treating the cranberry with respect! Instead of popping out the gelatinized mass of goo onto a plate to be ignored by everyone and eventually tossed. This looks like actual food. (I might have a teeeeeny tiny bias against canned cranberry sauce. Just a teeensy one though)
Yeah, I don't believe I have ever liked that gelantinized goo either.

MukYanChon

I want to take on the world!
Officer
That looks indeed like it would put some taste in otherwise pretty boring cranberrys. And i have to agree with Kitarra - outside of deserts/bakery gelantine will ruin almost everything :D