• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Official, regular, LoMS Megabosses run

When are you available to do Megabosses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trichelieu

LoMS Officer
Slayer of Spam
NeuroPsych and I are going to start running some Megabosses on a regular basis as an official LoMS thing. But to make it a real thing, I need to know when most people can make it, in terms of time of the week and time of the day.

In terms of practical terms, it'd be a full LoMS (or LoMS affiliated) summoning group, preferably with the new blood in so they get the bonus rewards. We'll be doing all four bosses, depending on quantities/whims.

So here, have a poll! Please vote for all the days/times that you think you can/want to be there, and if you have a precise timeframe you can be there post it as well.

For reference:
  • I can do it pretty much every evening of the week, and all day during the weekends (saturday and sunday), being in Western Europe
    • tldr: evenings GMT during the week and all day GMT during the weekends
  • Neuro can on their evenings from monday till thrusday, and all day the rest of the week, being on the East Coast
    • tldr: night GMT from monday to thrusday and afternoon/evening/night the rest of the week.

If other people want to tank it at times that are not those, don't hesitate to post it below!

I'll join as I can but I'm -7 GMT so I will likely end up missing most of these. Alas.

I'm usually derping around Agartha (7-10pm MST), waiting for LFG dungeon runs. If I'm on, I'm always ready to run MB, Lairs, etc.

Right, I'm closing the poll.
The results are in: saturday afternoons/evenings are what most people prefer/can be here for, so that's when it's going to happen. We just need to agree on an hour (or multiple of them).

Saturdays are a free day except a monthly/bi-month ttrpg game I have, so any time works for me. Just let me know when, and that's if you even need another body.

Saturday afternoons/evenings may be taken up by 'things-to-do' in meatspace, though far from always. If a body is needed, I'm up for it.

Saturday afternoons/evenings may be taken up by 'things-to-do' in meatspace, though far from always. If a body is needed, I'm up for it.
I must say it's going to be the same for me, so doing that every other week might be the solution.

Looking forward to regular MB runs, might not be able to make most but certainly will be there when i can.

The trick, Tricky (see what I did there?) is to have a regular thing, with a schedule that's easy to remember - more seldom than once a week will almost guarantee someone/s will forget to log in time. Alternating with NP'd a good idea if we want to have a longish run of this. Pity I don't have a tank, othewrwise I'd get a hand in too. Anyway, if help in any other way, just holler :)

Agreed! It's just that I know RL often happens during weekends for me, so I'm also planning around that.

So, how about choosing 2nd most voted, mid-week, for a regular scheduled run, and do a Saturday unscheduled prone to disturbances in the filth? Seriously, however weekend works better for most (at this moment, and it's summer and vacations), tanks must define the frame of choices: no tanks, no run. Within the frame of tank availability, what day/time would be the most regular with most victims/attendees? :)

A secondary problem of these kinds of polls is we don't know who voted for what, and votes from us veterans should weigh a lot less than new players whom WB run would benefit the most.

So, how about choosing 2nd most voted, mid-week, for a regular scheduled run, and do a Saturday unscheduled prone to disturbances in the filth? Seriously, however weekend works better for most (at this moment, and it's summer and vacations), tanks must define the frame of choices: no tanks, no run. Within the frame of tank availability, what day/time would be the most regular with most victims/attendees? :)

A secondary problem of these kinds of polls is we don't know who voted for what, and votes from us veterans should weigh a lot less than new players whom WB run would benefit the most.
I'll admit thursday late afternoon/evening would be perfect for me.

I'll be running those on thursday evenings (time to be chosen/announced soon) and NeuroPsych on wednesday nights at around 2 AM GMT. This will happen every week.

I'll start my own runs today, at 5 PM GMT!
Gonna run six of something, I'll see which probably at the last minute, in true slack tank fashion.

I'll start my own runs today, at 5 PM GMT!
Gonna run six of something, I'll see which probably at the last minute, in true slack tank fashion.
Is this going to be a normal thing because I will make a point of being logged in at 5pm GMT? On Thursdays that is...

Is this going to be a normal thing because I will make a point of being logged in at 5pm GMT? On Thursdays that is...
The thursday part is at least going to be regular. For the hour, I might for 7 PM CEST instead (which is somewhat less confusing than talking GMT at the moment).

Back