• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

SWL A change in leadership...

Huzzah! The winds of change have blown, and with them comes the rule of Elal the first, protector of the realms and tank supreme! As some of you have already heard, one of our beloved officers, Elal, has been promoted to the level of Prime Minister (rank 5). He will share leadership with myself and sixofeight (MukYanChon) as a third of the triumvirate that guides The League. Unfortunately, this means that we officially lose Bagofcats as a head. Some of you newer Slayers might only know Bags from forum and Discord posts, but he has faithfully served LoMS for longer than I can remember. He will though, still serve as the liaison for ESO amongst Slayers, but will no longer have Prime Minister duties.

This is an important passing of the baton since all of the previous PMs have been shining examples of what The League is about. Elal will, no doubt, embody the virtues of our cabal and remain an integral part of our experiences in SWL. So let's all give our congratulations to him, either here, Discord, or SWL, and wish him the best of luck in his new role.

Last edited:
Although it is sad to see the big cat herder move on, it's great to have one of our finest to fill the gap! Welcome Elal and have a very good one, baggie!

Thanks guys, I'm very touched by your faith in me. This is a lovely group of comrades we have here and I hope to continue the legacy of those before us.

Hengist peeping in, from Long Ago Times. I will wish Bags continued success and good times for the future, as well.
Morag and I are not exactly *back*, but we're just taking a peek into SWL to see how much it has/hasn't changed (we took our leave before the rebalance and South Africa, due to a variety of frustrations with Funcom). Nice to see you folks are still going strong. ;)

Hengist peeping in, from Long Ago Times. I will wish Bags continued success and good times for the future, as well.
Morag and I are not exactly *back*, but we're just taking a peek into SWL to see how much it has/hasn't changed (we took our leave before the rebalance and South Africa, due to a variety of frustrations with Funcom). Nice to see you folks are still going strong. ;)
We are hanging in there. Thanks for checking-in on us :)

Hey Hengist if you want to know what changed since you last played this might help:

Back