• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

The TALES FROM THE FERMI RESOLUTION Vol 1 Kickstarter is live!

Morganey

LoMS Officer
Donator
The short story collection TALES FROM THE FERMI RESOLUTION Kickstarter is now live!

This collection spans over nine hundred years of future history, from the fall of the civilization of the Old Americans to the last days of the cruel Universal Dominion. It features a combination of short stories from my Patreon (found in the short story sampler from the FROZEN DREAMS Kickstarter) and original stories written for this collection - including an original novelette featuring Shamus Tom Vargas from FROZEN DREAMS! I hope you'll all check it out.

I'm not gonna spam this site, I swear -- but there's a free short story from the collection here at the Kickstarter. Heck, I'll attach it to this post. Feel free to tell your friends if you like it, though!

Attachments

• A Bargain With Yig Sample.pdf
    89.3 KB · Views: 2
Now.. I have a problem here.. I read Frozen Dreams this week (a paid download from Amazon for my kindle).
Is the kickstarter still open to late entries? or is the door firmly shut in my face?

Back