• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Faces behind the MIC /TOON

I've been away from SWL for a couple of days. As you may recall, my job has become part owner of a brewery in Denmark, and we're moving it to Sweden and our city. Four months later, we have all the permits at last, and we're prepping the new site to start brewing. Water's done and there's some electricity to finish. Needs a lot of cleaning yet, and I'm painting drywalls in what will become the stock room. We don't have a coffee machine yet, but a few beers from the old stock have arrived, so I'll say cheers from our lunch beer break :D
(this will be the brewery's office and meeting room)
cheers.jpg

My son is a photojournalist, or was before getting into hanging from ropes from high-rises. I couldn't take a pic like that for my life :p

Today was my last day working at the BBC in the IT department, as of Monday I will be working at Siemens instead.
So I left them this pic as a parting gift, not sure how long it will stay up in the office until it gets taken down, but I found it funny.
It dawned on me when I got home I haven't posted a pic of Lunas, or if I have it was a very long time ago.

So here is Lunas, in the pic I left at work...lunas leaving work.jpg

<< pretty much like that but I now have short red hair lol

Love the framed pic Lunas! I left a blow up doll with a print out of my face on it at my desk when I went on holiday for 2 weeks, went down surprisingly well!

Back