• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

SWL 5th Annual Holiday Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5th Annual LoMS Holiday Giveaway.png

Yes, we have successfully survived to see another holiday season. So this means you are subjected to a giveaway, the fifth one in fact. And while we have seen new Slayers come, and some old Slayers leave, we stay, enjoying our time in a game, for all it's warts, we love. But I've said that before. So I can only speak for myself when I say, though I hope I speak for you all, that this is a time of family. Of brother and sisterhood. And that is what The League remains to be.

For those that don't know, The Giveaway is open to all Rank 2 and 3 Slayers, as well as friends of The League who participate in Slayer events and chats. Enter by leaving the in-game name that, if you win, will get the gift. After that, just enjoy your holiday and wait till New Year's Day when three winners will be picked to choose which gifts they want. The names will be picked in order of who gets first, second, and third choice and all three winners will be contacted by me. Good luck guys.

THIS YEAR'S GIFTS
Shocking Steps, Red
Sprint: Gatekeeper's Touch
Rocketeer's Pack
Agarthan Wings
Agent Dossier, Amir
(4) Signets of Nemain
Radiant Egon Pendant
(50) Shipping container key A
MK IV Weapon Imbuer

Last edited:
Since there doesn't seem to be a big enough interest in this year's giveaway, and since I want to keep the tradition going, I'm going to open it up to the SWL community. Any names posted here will be entered into the drawing.

SWL forum post

Also, any further entries should be on the SWL forum, please. This way folks there will know their odds of winning without me continuously adding the names from here.

Thanks

Hey Arri. I'll enter your name into the giveaway, but if anyone else wants to enter the drawing, please use the link i provided to the SWL forum and enter there. Thanks guys.

cray baby ...thought it was here u entered...did i miss something again
you did, yes sten. after i made the swl forum post, i made a reply here saying any further entries into the giveaway should be made on the swl post. i also mention that everyone entered before that reply were fine and would be fine. no need to re-enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back