• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

LFG Late Night Raiding?

drose25

QuantumSplat
Posting here to see if there is enough interest in late night raiding to make it a regular thing. Tonight three other Slayers and myself managed to form a Flappy Raid pug and didn't bomb nearly as horribly as expected. Which, considering neither of our tanks had ever tanked Flappy before, and at least six players had never even been in Flappy before, was quite a surprise. :p It certainly taught all of us a lot about the raid mechanics anyway.

We have a small but regular crew of folks on at night so I'm thinking of planning a weekly raid starting somewhere between 11pm and 1am CST (US) depending on who's interested. Either Flappy, NY, or both. Probably not an Eidolon because frankly that one is pure evil. But rounding up 10 players between Sanctuary and General/Noobmares was quite a challenge and I'd like to see some more "seasoned" folks if possible.

If you're interested, let me know what day(s) and time(s) work for you and I'll see what can be scheduled. Or if you know any other night owls who might be interested, let me know. I doubt we'll ever have a purely LoMS only late night raid.

Whilst I am up for more raiding and late night runs, alas 11pm CST is 5am here in the UK.
So would be far more of a Very Early morning raid :)

I do sometimes pug a few raids in the week around 10pm here to midnight (which is around 4pm till 6pm CST)
Pesky time zone differentials :(

Yes, pesky time zones. :) For our west coast players, 11pm CST is only 9pm. Unfortunately the game starts to get thinly populated as they really start to come on. You'd really think there'd be more goth horror fanboys in LA of all places....

the goth horror fan boys are at the fake vamp bars drinking virgin shirley temples.. Joking lol

I'm generally on around 7pm-11pm PST or 2am-6am GMT during the week. in 10.1.1-10.2.1 gear and working on upgrading threw pvp so not sure how much good i would do in a raid atm.

That gear is not raid prohibitive unless we're a really sucky group. :p We're not talking nightmare raids here at all!

Just an update. I've been working with a core group of people who raid most nights very late US time, we typically start anywhere from 12am CST to 2am CST. These are casual runs, we often train 2-4 new people in each one, but we still tend to complete within 2-3 tries. Usually do a NYR, sometimes followed by an Eidolon, and/or a Flappy. (Those 5am mornings, blech!).

If you are on in the hours and would like to raid sometime, please send me a tell in game (QuantumSplat) and I'll add you to my friends list. When we start forming at night, I'll send you a tell to see if you are interested if I see you online.

Back