• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Other Games World of Warcraft

Robert Maurer

LoMS Member
Do we have any presence in World of Warcraft? My son had decided that he wants to play it and I was going to join with him, but I would like to pick a server we have a presence on.

Eystevad

I think we have a few WoW players but do not believe we have an actual WoW guild. There are a couple of LoMS groups that rotate between games but I don't think there's ever really been a WoW presence.

We were alliance, but we disabandonded our "LoMS" guild (I think it consisted of 3 people or so) to join one of the larger guilds. Server I honestly don't remember. :(

I don't know if anyone is playing right now who might have started a new guild.

I play WoW but not as a representative of LoMS. I don't think we have much of a presence there, if any at all. I would recommend you and your son play on the server you want to, on the faction you want to. You're certainly not required to represent us either and I certainly wouldn't let that determine how you choose to play. :)

Back