• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

SWL Who's up for some MEGAboss runs??

Unsafecrayon

mightier than the sword
Officer
Donator
So, on or around June 23rd, the 4th MEGAversary will be happening and it would be great if we had a tank or two to step forward and lead the charge for some megaboss runs. HolloPoint and I are still working out the exact time so that can be discussed if certain hours don't work for you.

Help LoMS be involved this year, let's make this happen!!

:)

MukYanChon

I want to take on the world!
Officer
That seems to be in the middle of the week, so work schedules might collide.
But certainly happy to help reduce the MB stacks in the bank :p

Bagofcats

Cat Delivery System
Staff member
Officer
Slayer of Spam
If my workload has gone back to normal by then - and it should've, I'm aiming at end of May - then I'll try to get in and contribute to the mayhem. No tanking though, just common dying for the funz :)

Francium

LoMS Member
If I'm around I'm happy to tank... depends on whether the highly improbable trip to Switzerland comes off in the main

Unsafecrayon

mightier than the sword
Officer
Donator
I'm under the impression that HolloPoint will be posting a schedule for the megabosses, so I'm not so certain it can be done on the fly. But thank Franc, no worries.

Seems we are sorely in need of tanks :(

Unsafecrayon

mightier than the sword
Officer
Donator
After talking with HolloPoint, since Ceruleana is running Shambala events on Saturdays, and the League doesn't have a tank to do megabosses, we won't be helping with this year's MEGAversary (besides attending). I'm a bit disappointed, but suggest we all do our best to participate.

There's always next year :)

Last edited: