• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

ESO Who's still playing?

Skerina

LoMS Officer
I have toons on the EU, and NA servers.

I'm still in the LoMS guild on the EU server, accidently left the NA guild.

Activity wise EU guild is dead 1/4, not sure about the NA (was <49) with a max of five people on sometimes.

Not to say ESO is dead, in the guilds I'm in they are very active.

I have a toon in ESO somewhere, but SWL takes all time work allows. May pop in during summer though.

JCool and I are back on NA server but left the LOMS guild due to needing to be in an active guild. Hit me up @Wimpy68 if you are around. A lot of the reasons we originally quit are gone. It's a pretty cool game now. This summer I might head back to SWL to check out the new zone. My baby toon is still in Blue Mountains. Keep my seat warm.

So why did you leave and what has been fixed?

Also...yeah you will find that you will be in a serious gear grind when you return to swl and it will take you a good long while to get to a point where you can get to the new content. I would suggest, a while before you want to start, you log in daily and pick up your login reward so you have some cache keys. Those give distilates that help you upgrade your gear faster. Saves a lot on grind.

Inventory and not being able to play with people in different factions/levels. ESO plus solves the first, OneTamriel solves the second. I expect the game is still near unplayable without ESO plus for the craftbag. I've been having fun catching up all the content. I haven't been raiding as I have been too lazy to make friends so I can't speak to that. Gathering mats for raid pots was also a pain but I can now easily make enough money to just buy them.

ESO+ is probably a must, unless your happy using mules which is a pita.
Got the new Summeset chapter dropping I believe nextweek on the PC, finally what ppl wanted jewelry crafting.

Can hit me up on either the NA, or EU servers @oddius.

Oops been busy in Summerset, not in LoMs guild on NA server; accident hit the leave button.
You're on my friends list on the EU though.

Oops been busy in Summerset, not in LoMs guild on NA server; accident hit the leave button.
You're on my friends list on the EU though.

Now that somewhat lazy summer's here, I'm thinking of running some ESO because, well, too much SWL and that's not a balanced diet :p -- could you invite Bagofcats and Moarcatz to LoMS EU, pls?

Won't be up much, just mainenance mostly, hour or so weekdays, 3-4 hours in the weekend, SWL is still my main, but at least I'll see a bit of aSummerset :)

Now that somewhat lazy summer's here, I'm thinking of running some ESO because, well, too much SWL and that's not a balanced diet :p -- could you invite Bagofcats and Moarcatz to LoMS EU, pls?

Won't be up much, just mainenance mostly, hour or so weekdays, 3-4 hours in the weekend, SWL is still my main, but at least I'll see a bit of aSummerset :)

Send me a friend invite, or mail @Oddius. Only LoMS on my friends list is Beecher.
I'm the only one in LoMS on ESO EU server. Still some spots in 2 other guilds I'm in.

Same here from Rhiissa and JCool. We are on NA server @wimpy68 and @joefuss. We have a small guild with only us 2 active for storage that you can join and can hook you up with some trading guilds for selling. Also, ESO is free for a week, starting tomorrow.

Last edited:
Same here from Rhiissa and JCool. We are on NA server @wimpy68 and @joefuss. We have a small guild with only us 2 active for storage that you can join and can hook you up with some trading guilds for selling. Also, ESO is free for a week, starting tomorrow.

Thx!!! I'm on EU server and already hooked up with 2 guilds through Skerina. I'm much too casual to also take time to play on a second server - my main (and main responsibility) is with SWL. My ESO involvement amounts to just a few hours weekly for a change of scenery, style and a bit of crafting. Really appreciate the offer, though :D <3

A pity ESO doesn't run on one global server. That'd be fun :)

Heya, in two guilds on the NA but spending more time on EU as I do a lot more end content because of the time differences.
I am on daily for crafting, and keeping the CP catch-up mechanism boost down.

Back