• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

VtM Bloodlines 2!!

..... and climbing, having watched the demo, so I had hoped that there would be more choice such as that available in Skyrim (2011).
But hi ho. :)

Man. Those videos make me miss LARPing V:tM. I suppose the game will have to take it's place, as there doesn't seem to be any One World by Night games in Texas, or at least none in my area.

I am definitely hyped for the game. I played the first Bloodlines dozens of hours, so I already preordered the second one even though it's a bit early :)

For anyone interested, ICYMI, another ARG is going on for VtM Bloodlines 2. It's tied into the Tender thing they were doing before, here's the link.

Wow, that's like firing Santa Claus right before Christmas. To me, Brian WAS the Bloodline franchise. I don't know about the game being in development hell though since Outstar (fyi she now works for VtM as Community Leason or some sort) has said that she has played the game and that part of the reason to push back to 2021 was to not compete with the Cyberpunk 2077 release. It does seem that others at Hard Suit Labs left, video 7:21, so, speaking personally, I will keep an eye on this. One place to look for more info is the World of Darkness News (Thursdays on Twitch).

More bad news, apparently Hardsuit Labs is off the project and a new dev is going to finish the project. Maybe it's for the best at this point but, idk, having a different team try and finish what another team has already started just sounds like it's going to make a mess of the code.

It's funny, I actually asked Steam for a refund of my pre-order two days ago. I got a bad vibe from the project with there being no announcements since August of last year (and that announcement was the loss of Brian). At this point, if I do play, it will be 6 months or a year after its delayed release, again (even though Outstar said she had played it) when it goes on sale. I'm more of a fan of Werewolf these days anyway, to be honest. Having a new team try and finish the game, especially without the guidance of Brian, sounds like it might negatively impact the game too much.

First the Cyberpunk 2077 fiasco, now this...

Yeah, I was sort of on the fence for this one. I was cautiously optimistic and hoped for the best but didn't really expect it to pull off the magic of the first one, now it just seems like vaporware. Best option is probably if the second team starts from scratch on the code but they will probably have to build on what is already there so it'll be probably be spaghetti code from the very beginning. At this point I think I'll be surprised if it gets released at all.

More bad news, apparently Hardsuit Labs is off the project and a new dev is going to finish the project. Maybe it's for the best at this point but, idk, having a different team try and finish what another team has already started just sounds like it's going to make a mess of the code.

According to YongYea, the game is delayed indefinitely. Not a good sign.

A quick observation.
I have family that works in this particular industry, though not any of the studios mentioned above.
One of the issues that was highlighted after 'Cyberpunk' was that developers have realised that a significant percentage of players do not like being restricted to playing RPG games in first person only; and this game was well into production when that was 'realised'.

Back