• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Update from Schwimmwagen- a thank you and apology

Bellosh

Voice of Reason, Until Reason Loses Value
Staff member
Donator
First, I want to thank all of you for the help and wishes over MadLyric's passing. It has helped so much, and I absolutely want everyone to know how much I appreciated all of it. The outpouring showed just how much my wife was loved and appreciated.

Second, I want to apologize for disappearing from view for this long. To be honest, for a time I just couldn't do more than put one foot in front of the other and try to focus on day to day and keep things moving...even when there just didn't seem to be much point.

I don't want anyone to feel I didn't appreciate what you did- I just clammed up, went back to work, and have been dealing with things as best I could, but to be honest...facing all of you who we both know and love brought it all back and for awhile I just didn't have the strength.

I am getting better, MadLyric's family and mine have been very strong for me, and your support was a godsend. Again, I apologize for disappearing- you deserved more from me after everything you've done. I will be more in view as things are stabilizing. My work schedule is better, and I'm getting there with bills and such. I've never dealt with this before, and I'm still feeling my way through all the government rigamarole. Little things hit me from time to time, and I catch myself avoiding decisions and actions because it seems like I'm...I don't know. Moving on, I guess? Even typing this brings it back and final acceptance isn't going to come easily.

I don't intend to turn my back on the game or the circle of good people that you all are. I intend to come back and be a part of things, and I hope Mad is watching when I do.

Hey Schwimm, my friend. Thank you, and we know, no worries. It takes time, and it must take the time it needs. For whatever, any time, we're here for you <3

Exactly what they said. I don't think anyone expects you to bounce back at anything but your own pace. I'm just glad to hear that you're doing okay.
Take all the time to do what you need to do. We'll be here.
Much love to you, man.

Good to hear from you again Swimm. Just take all the time you need, we'll be here when you're ready.

I know I’m very late on this, but I just wanted to offer my condolences. Hope you’re hanging in there. So sorry.

Mad's passing affected me deeply as well; I'm just now getting back into the game and catching up on things I missed. Definitely take all the time you need, and we are here if you need a listening ear.

Back