• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Thursday's Whack-a-Boss-Party

Trichelieu

LoMS Officer
Slayer of Spam
For a month now (give or take a couple of weeks), I've been tanking six Megabosses every thursday, at varying times, but always during Western Europe's evenings.
I do six of the same boss, changing boss each week, and grab whoever is around to be in the summon group, with a priority for the new bloods.
I'll be using this thread to make related announcements and stuff.

And so, to start the announcements!

The Whack-a-Boss-Party will now be held at 8 PM CEST instead of 7 PM, starting next week. Consider yourselves warned!

tomorrow I'm having a family eats and beers - I doubt we'll be done in time - have funz! :)

Announcement time (again): I'll be running this at 9 PM CEST this week, to try and see what time is the most appropriate for it.
(spoiler: it's not 8 PM CEST)

I know it'll be better for me, as I usually don't get to SWl before 20.00 CET - but whatever gets the mostest ;)

Just a reminder that I won't be running this tonight due to soaking in sunrays. Next scheduled killing spree will happen next thursday.

Nice, sounds like a vacation?

Speaking of vacations, I will be away in England for 10 days, so won't me able to make the 26th and the 3rd. I sincerely apologize for my lack of commitment to the League. I should be Flogged.

I will remind you when I get back, but I do have like 4 Journeyman sigs for you if you want them....

Flogging is so... last year. How about a fine? a contribution of cookies and real ale to hungry and thirsty LoMSers? :p

It was vacay indeed! But I'm back now, so tonuight will happen at 9 PM CEST, since it looked like a good time two weeks ago.
And if you're to be flogged for not being there, what should I be? Skinned? =b

Back