• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

They're teasing SOMETHING for SWL.

Forget the rest of South Africa... we're going to the MOON! (Is that an Ak'ab at 1:13?)

If, what I have read in another Funcom game forum is correct, this is some sort of space survival game using a different game engine and, just set in the SWL universe. But they could be wrong about that.

This 'new' game is someone elses IP that Funcom bought up last year (ie they bought a small independent studio that was already developing this game [according to MOP]) & have reskinned it to match the SWL 'universe'

This 'new' game is someone elses IP that Funcom bought up last year (ie they bought a small independent studio that was already developing this game [according to MOP]) & have reskinned it to match the SWL 'universe'

I can live with this if FC still wrote all the flavortext and dialogue and stuff. They're really good at the storytelling aspect of the game.

It would appear from what the article said that, that is not the case Morganey, FC bought the studio & this game was already well into develpment, they are basically just publishing it using the SWL IP
I am assuming said studio was shopping around for a publisher & FC had some Exiles cash sloshing around.

Back