• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

The 'I am Playing' Thread

Bought 'The Crew' on preorder. Its the first preorder game Ive bought in maybe two years? A arcadey car racer that is an MMO. figured it was worth a shot. $85 was steep but Fall 2014 was a complete non-event for video games so why not yah?

anyfroot, if there is anyone else out there lemme know!

So here are a few games I have been playing and will most definitely stream after the new years
  • Wildstar
  • Blade and Soul
  • Devilian
  • Witcher 3
  • Neverwinter
  • TSW
Playing a few others but these are my go to games they are not in order so my TSW peeps don't freak I want to see if i can stream a few games for a few every night but with school and Adulting this may be a bit intermittent but on Fri and Sat (my days off will def run like 6-8 hrs if Wife Aggro does not appear)

Holy Necro!
:D

I haven't been playing much but I jump into Paladins Beta for a couple of hours now and then.
Also, Undertale gets my attention once in a while, but as said, I'm spending very little time gaming this last couple months.

Just figured I'd drop a note here that I'm playing Dauntless a bit and some of the others that hang out in the TS still are also playing it a bit. Dauntless is a F2P monster hunter game, I am mostly trying it because Monster Hunter World won't be out on PC until the Fall or so.

It's in open beta now and it's pretty fun, can depend quite a bit on your latency though. I think it has potential to grow into something as the core game atm is pretty solid and fun, they just need to refine it a bit and, of course, add more content.

We set up a LoMS chapter in game and it's kind of funny how well the name fits the new game.

https://playdauntless.com/ is the official site if anyone is interested in looking at it.

I got an oculus rift for my office and i've been playing Robo Recall, SUPERHOT and Doom VFR. all pretty good games. imo for some shooters it ranks doom vfr < superhot < roborecall

I didn't know you could play Fallout in VR. I have a mission for this summer. Should be somewhere I can test that :D

I didn't know you could play Fallout in VR. I have a mission for this summer. Should be somewhere I can test that :D
Yep! It came out several months ago, and it's 30% off as part of the Steam summer sale! It's Vive-only though. Sorry Oculus peeps.

Yep! It came out several months ago, and it's 30% off as part of the Steam summer sale! It's Vive-only though. Sorry Oculus peeps.
Not too sure that exclusivity really means anything the advent of mods like ReVIVE and whatever the vice versa is. I've got to say though, Fallout should have better support for quality of life, since Doom VFR is honestly mostly trash in retrospect after playing a lot of it.

Back