• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Teamspeak changed server April 17th 2018.

LadyToon

CEO StarSitizen
Dear Customer,

Regarding the following subscriptions:

50 Player Teamspeak 3 [ts60.gameservers.com:9235]

We are migrating your voice server to a new machine on Tuesday, April 17th between 11:00am and 12:00pm EDT (3pm and 4pm GMT) You should be using the hostname for your service (xxxxx.gameservers.com or xxxxx.gamespeak.com). If you utilize this, you should not see a significant disruption. However, if you have difficulty connecting after the maintenance window, you can temporarily use the new IP: 108.61.88.151 Please note, the old IP (208.167.232.2) will no longer work once the migration is complete. All data will be moved, so there should be no data loss during the migration. Thank you, and have a good day.

So if you use "ts60.gameservers.com:9235" nothing needs to change, but if you use IP it need change "old IP (208.167.232.2:9235)" to "new IP: 108.61.88.151:9235" between 11:00am and 12:00pm EDT (3pm and 4pm GMT).

"ts.lomsglobal.com:9235" is that "ts60.gameservers.com:9235" or IP?

EDT – Eastern Daylight Time (Time Zone Abbreviation)

LT

edit: The ":9235" after the IP so no problems getting on the right server ;)

Last edited:
ts60.gameservers.com:9235 is the ticket!

IP: 108.61.88.151 dropped me into a very weird server for Scales and Tails... ;/

If you take "108.61.88.151:9235" it should take you til the right server. Like we're number 9235 on the server, if you only typed "108.61.88.151" of course your getting on the first one.

And my bad for not telling anything about it :oops:

Ah, you're quite right :) Let's see if I can update the info ingame too :)

Discord is a different voip than Teamspeak. LoMS has had a Teamspeak for a long time that has been hosted by Ladytoon, I think, for as long as I've known and a couple years ago we also started a discord server. Some people still use Teamspeak but most of the guild that plays SWL uses the Discord, Anuschka still hosts her raids in Teamspeak, though, I think. There are some people that use both Discord and Teamspeak, there are some that only want to use Teamspeak, some that only want to use Discord; having the option of a Discord or a Teamspeak doesn't really hurt anything, as long as the funding of the Teamspeak isn't burdensome, and leaving the choice up to the group leader is probably better than forcing one or the other until such a thing has to be done.

Edit: I think the last time we did a Treehouse meeting we used the Teamspeak, for instance, because at the time we weren't sure how many people the Discord server could hold. Not sure if Discord is large enough for the Treehouse meetings now or not, though, but that is also a reason to keep the Teamspeak if we need to.

K, I was being a wise #$@ :) Always giving the morning crowd grief for not being on discord :p

I'll update the DNS record for ts.lomsglobal.com to point to the new address. As others have mentioned above, you'll need to connect to the IP address for now until the DNS changes propagate.

EDIT: Done. If you're still having connection issues to ts.lomsglobal.com, flush your DNS cache by toggling your network adapter off and on, or just reboot your computer. :)

Last edited:
Back