• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

POE SWL Loms get ready

Anyone gotten a email yet?
Its been the 22´th for 19 hours now >.< I want my email with info =)

Well, it seems I'll miss the headstart. That'd be early evening for me and I'll be in full Midsummer's Eve mode - pickled herring, strawberries, akvavit, the works. Let's see if I manage to log in after that. More probably, it'll have to wait until waking up, sometime saturday ;)

When is the headstart actually starting? (im still waiting on the email from yesterday to tell me what to do >.<)
I live in DK and it seems like they are running on US time, which i am not

17.00 GMT (19.00 Scandinavian?), check FractalRain's posted link above

Aye that is 19 scandinavian. But thats when the headstart starts ye?
Still dosn´t change the fact that they failed horribly to send out the emails, yesterday..

That's the headstart, and I'm guessing they're late with the emails. On the other hand, it's Midsummer's Eve which isn't conducent to headstarting anything much, except after dancing around the pole. Different from pole dancing, if I may point out, but Swedish birthdays do tend to cluster around March-April :B

Thay did not send the email out yesterday.
However thay did post some information about what transphers and how to do it.

Linky to twitter post
Linky to information page

So before you transpher your TSW account items to SWL, log in to TSW (if you still can) and visit Pandora, Elidwich station, Darkside, the Bauble sellers and buy All clothing. That way you will have plenty of out fit choices once SWL goes live.

Remember its all about wearing the Right Outfit for the Right Boss.

See you on the other side

You have thought by now there would be a link for new client, even if it's not quite ready for headstart. But when do game launches ever go smoothly? :)

Well, given that Funcom doesn't want me posting on their own forums anymore I guess I might be showing up here more often... damned if I'm joining facebook or reddit because Funcom wants to use me for advertising.

Hola!

Back