• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

POE SWL Loms get ready

Quite a few people still use TS, I do too. Not that many are logging into TSW any more though. I still do for raids, same as Wanning.

Looking forward to it too, Been offline a while and check TS often but no one in really other than in FF14. Regardless cant wait for TSW:L and catching up with the Guild.

Beta is about to end, check your emails, sharpen those Swords and lace up your Boots.
beta over.png
Oh and don't forget to pack your lunch, not many places left to get food in Kingsmouth...

Still no official "this will transfer, this will not" kinda list?

Nope. They mentioned a few of the achievement based items, unseen and lore, and then they mentioned how approximately how large the list was, like 4 or 6k or something like that but they've not released the list yet.

I was really hoping they'd say if inventory or bank space purchased with points would transfer but I'm doubting it will at this point. I also don't really expect them to transfer extra character slots if people bought them as I figure they would've mentioned it by now.

The latest News on the official site is from June 9th, which just tells us how to download the client on the 23rd.

What I will be trying is downloading the new patcher and set up file, closing the patcher and moving those new files to where I may (or may not for NDA) have had the beta files. Im hoping it will notice most of the files and download the difference as the download site will be Very busy and Im going to presume therefore will be quite slow.

Thay did state in the last stream that we should receive an email on the 22nd telling us how to link accounts and so forth.
I am (kind of) expecting another anouncment before it goes live, possibly a last min stream or twitter feed with more news/updates/pics of Andy/Spirosorus

What I will be trying is downloading the new patcher and set up file, closing the patcher and moving those new files to where I may (or may not for NDA) have had the beta files. Im hoping it will notice most of the files and download the difference as the download site will be Very busy and Im going to presume therefore will be quite slow.
I can't find the source, but I read on the official forums that there was a statement by FC on Twitter, that you only need an update for the beta client and you're ready. And there are roumors that the game already can be updated :cool:

RIP. For ppl that installed the beta on a sata external hdd instead of the internal ssd :-(

Dang, I'll be at work, so only chance to get the shirt is the Twitch stream...may have to try it on my lunch break.

Back