• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Neverwinter State of the NW Guild

Tsasha - Sharkfin

The T is silent
Hey guys,

We are 2 weeks into the game now, and i see the NW chapter of LOMS is doing quite well, a bulk of the members seem to be progressing quite well with a few (Miku and Xen notably, already at 60). We have alot of members online at all times (seems to be 10+ always when i am on anyways), and some new blood joining the guild as we meet new friends in game. So if you see some new faces make sure you make em feel at home! We caught ligtning in a bottle with the TSW LOMS, and it is looking very promising to repeat that feat in NW.

cheers.

The community over there can be a bit more "rough" than the TSW community, but until now it seems we just attracted a good bunch.
Let's just keep that spirit going =D

The community over there can be a bit more "rough" than the TSW community, but until now it seems we just attracted a good bunch.
Let's just keep that spirit going =D
I'm sorry Ahkron I'll shape up :(

Now that im 60 i will be recruiting a little bit more actively when i have the time for it (sometime next week prolly since i will have longshifts til sunday)

I have been good i swear ladies just think since i am a halfling i look under their dresses not true ......i gaze .......LOL im sorry i had to say that i needed to get that off my chest lol.

I have been good i swear ladies just think since i am a halfling i look under their dresses not true ......i gaze .......LOL im sorry i had to say that i needed to get that off my chest lol.

It's the mirrors on your shoes i think they are more concerned about...

looks for me that the guild is going good and we will start doing more dungeons and pvp and on when more get to 60 .

Back