• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Starfox's mod repository

So there's keybind called "Assist Target of Hostile Target" in the controls, which is broken and doesn't actually do anything.
If my mod is installed then that keybind will (defensively) target the player your hostile target is currently attacking.

So yes, you should be able to see who the boss is targeting, although it's not automatic and you still have to hit the keybind.
I mostly made it for healing during event bosses, it's damn hard to target the tank if they are not in your group.

I understand how it works now, thank you very much! I thought it would be something similar to other MMOs where you get a window with the target's target name, but that would work for healers too.

Also, just fyi, I checked your experimental maXPert update, but so far it hasn't returned items to their original positions.

Overall, thank you very much for making so many amazing mods! I use a lot of your work and it really makes SWL much more enjoyable!

I understand how it works now, thank you very much! I thought it would be something similar to other MMOs where you get a window with the target's target name, but that would work for healers too.

Also, just fyi, I checked your experimental maXPert update, but so far it hasn't returned items to their original positions.

Overall, thank you very much for making so many amazing mods! I use a lot of your work and it really makes SWL much more enjoyable!
I only gave it a quick try,but ElTorqiro_TargetsSquared still appears to work.
Although it's years old and made for TSW.

Im guessing the maXPert issue is due to different inventory scaling, im using one of the backpack functions for moving the items, which uses coordinates instead of grid position. This may fix it SecretFox/maXPert

Last edited:
I only gave it a quick try,but ElTorqiro_TargetsSquared still appears to work.
Although it's years old and made for TSW.

Im guessing the maXPert issue is due to different inventory scaling, im using one of the backpack functions for moving the items, which uses coordinates instead of grid position. This may fix it SecretFox/maXPert

Thank you very much, Starfox!
I tested this new maXPert version and it worked for me!

I also tested the Targets Squared addon and it works like a charm! I wasted quite the time to figure out how to move the green crosshair from the middle of the screen, as well as the place of the target - the solution was extremely simple - top right corner, click on the lock and you can move the positions!

Been awhile.
  • AgentMittens
    • Added support for druid cats
    • Also on curse now
  • AgentViewer
    • Added druid drop locations
    • Added option for hiding Jack Boone from the roster /option AgentViewer_HideBoone true
  • ClickableNametags is now on curse.
  • New mod AgentSwitcher
    • New druid agents have boost against certain enemy types, this mod will switch your agent when targeting enemy to match the enemy type. If user doesn't own that agent(or it's not levelled high enough) default agent will be used. Default agent is automatically set when switching builds.
    • You can also disable the automatic switching and use quick-select menu that the mod adds.
    • I also made small list of enemy species here and here.
  • SpeedrunTimer
    • Has new fancy GUI

I know it's a tad early to be thinking about the winter event, but can a variant HostileTracker mod be adjusted so that it highlights only the nearby Krampus?

I know it's a tad early to be thinking about the winter event, but can a variant HostileTracker mod be adjusted so that it highlights only the nearby Krampus?
It can, however HostileTracker probably doesn't have enough range for it to be that useful.

Xeio recently made this mod MobMarkers which should have longer range.
And it looks like it could easily be changed to only track specific mob.

Hey, Starfox. In first thing, bravo for your devotion in the mods of SWL.

Now, the question : Where I can see my speedrun on the leaderboard ? There's only you and Jimmy times ont the site.

question : Where I can see my speedrun on the leaderboard ? There's only you and Jimmy times on the site.
I mostly try to add missions with some speedrun potential to avoid cluttering it.
So currently it only shows:
  • Into Darkness,
  • Venetian Missile Crisis,
  • Rogue Agent,
  • Venice Sinking,
  • In the Dusty Dark,
  • Selected Memories,
  • Sins of the Father,
  • The Cost of Magic,
  • The Girl Who Kicked the Vampire's Nest

So far i only see entry for The Castle scenario for you in the database, if you have ran one of the above missions you may have to re-upload it (or there's something wrong with the mod or site).

Hello, it seems i have issues with your SpeedrunTimer & Agent Switcher addons.

For some reason i cant see those addons icons on the Topbar therefore they are not working for me.

Any chance you can help me settle this?

Hello, it seems i have issues with your SpeedrunTimer & Agent Switcher addons.

For some reason i cant see those addons icons on the Topbar therefore they are not working for me.

Any chance you can help me settle this?
Make sure you got them from the releases page, download button on the main page actually downloads the source code.
Release pages:
SpeedrunTimer/releases
AgentSwitcher/releases

Make sure you got them from the releases page, download button on the main page actually downloads the source code.
Release pages:
SpeedrunTimer/releases
AgentSwitcher/releases

Yea i got it by myself already that i downloaded the source code, pretty noobish mistake :rolleyes:
I just got used more to Curseforge.

BTW it seems the Upload selected quest function on SpeedrunTimer addon not working properly, it either write it fails to upload or nothing happens.
But Upload All working as intended.

Back