• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Starfox's mod repository

maXPert
  • Added glyph experience is now subtracted from the remaining glyph experience.
  • Re-positioned remaining exp texts to be on the same level as added exp texts.
  • localized "XP" string
3 new'ish mods.
SecretFox/DressingRoomTweaks
  • Allows repositioning of left and right dressing room panels
  • Adds keybinds for browsing dressing room without mouse ( Arrow keys for browsing/previewing, enter for equip etc..).
    When using the keybinds clothes get automatically previewed.
    It's really hacky method, so if you run into issues you can use chat command /option DRTweaks_keyboard false to disable the keybinds.
SecretFox/ClickableNametags
  • Lets you left-click player nametags to select them as defensive target.
  • Lets you right-click player nametags to open the interaction menu.
  • There are two versions, one which only supports left-click and other which supports both.
SecretFox/DropResearch
  • Automatically collects data about dossiers, lootboxes, and consumables.
  • Data gets uploaded to SecretFox
  • (There's a lot more information on the GitHub page)

Last edited:
Starfox, I love GuideFox and was working on a guide for my friends on how to do the quests in New Dawn for anointed points. I'm reasonably technical (I can code in BASH in my sleep) but never spent much time with XML. So I am hitting some minor issues and I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction.

I created my guide by copying Base.xml and calling it NDA.xlm (New Dawn Anointed). I then added it to Filenames.xml. What's odd, though, is that if I add it below the 3 guides that are there by default, my optionals get added to the Shadow Forest guide, rather than my guide. IF I move my guide above that, then they end up in the right place. Almost as if the optionals aren't tied to the correct Guide, but rather are sequential. But I'm assuming I made a mistake of some sort in the XML, so can you possibly look this over and see if you can educate me on what I'm doing wrong?

(My Guide itself is also attached but having just run it, there's some tweaks I need to do to make it work properly. I have a few steps that are combined that need to be separated out, so this is not final, just included in case it's needed to help troubleshoot the problem I'm having with the optional quests).

Attachments

• NDA.xml
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Filenames.xml
    1.4 KB · Views: 4
Definitely problem with the mod*.
I'll fix it for next version, it might be however take some time as i'm rewriting parts of the mod.
For now having your guide right before/after Kaidan should do the trick.

I have two arrays, one with guidenames and other with optionals.
When selecting a mission optionals are filled based on the index of the guidename...problem is that i'm not pushing empty optional entries to the optional array, so it becomes mismatched if there are any guides without any optionals between.
It managed to slip past me, because there was only one guide with optionals.

Last edited:
Found a possible bug in drop research mod.
my local data does not seam to be updating, not sure if it is sending you the info.
I ran two quests and a scenario and called /Option DropResearch_ShowData true via a script called lootz
All seamed fine, ran a few more action missions in BF and ran the script again.
Still showing only two quests info.

Screenie attached along with quest completed in this run.
Lunas-2018-05-12-10-50-08.jpg
Mods I am running are as follows:-
BooBuilds
CombatStatistics
DropReasearch
Fashionista
Lair Tracker
Lore Hound
meeehrPack
TradposteUtil

*Edit*
/reloadui made no difference, neither did reloging or accessing vendor.
However forcing a sync has updated my local data.
So probly only updating local data after a sync, so may be working as intended.

Last edited:
I have limited the upload to max once per hour, you can however use ForceSync to bypass the limit.
ShowData just fetches all uploaded data, based on the characterID, from the database and displays the results.
Local data is only stored in the character preference files until upload(and then wiped).

Ah so I was just being far to impatient, Bad Lunas :)
I do think its a great idea to collect combined drop rate data like this though :)

Critical bug fix for TopbarAdditions (v-1.4) Curse (Under review) or GitHub
  • Fixed issue where inventory space would update repeatedly while inventory was empty.
  • Fixed issue where game would crash when zoning with empty inventory :eek:
  • Small optimizations.

SecretFox/Guidefox
  • Fixed optional missions not getting loaded/saved properly.
  • Guide selection window will now remembers last selected guide.
  • When guide is progressed first tier/complete quest will now automatically get focused on the mission tracker.
    (Guide makers should try to order tier/complete entries by completion order).

SecretFox/AgentViewer
Shows unowned agents in the agent window.
BicUiHR.png

YbJaDSB.png
You can also click on them to view their description and traits.
Had to make this mod to test that AgentMittens mod works

SecretFox/AgentMittens
Replaces agent portraits with kittens.
Roster.png
You can replace the images found in MittenRoster folder with your own images.
Replacement images should be 200x200 or higher squares, and filetype has to be .png
Additionally you can edit the AgentConfig.xml file to change any agents name,gender,age,profession, or species.

Last edited:
Maybe it's me, but the tooltip for the new GuideFox still says 2.3, though the ZIP folder says 2.4. I unzipped it multiple times thinking I had the wrong version. Could you check that, just so I stop going round in circles trying to figure out if I have the wrong file? (It does seem to have the new features, so I *think* I have it right, but there's this little doubt continuing to harass me...)

Maybe it's me, but the tooltip for the new GuideFox still says 2.3, though the ZIP folder says 2.4. I unzipped it multiple times thinking I had the wrong version. Could you check that, just so I stop going round in circles trying to figure out if I have the wrong file? (It does seem to have the new features, so I *think* I have it right, but there's this little doubt continuing to harass me...)
Oops,I totally forgot it even had a tooltip :p
I'll update it for the next version

Thanks. So I'm not just always complaining, GuideFox is one of my all-time favorite addons. My nephew and I have about 4 guides for our group so far, but none of them are ready for publishing yet. Need tweaks.

As a separate question - do you know of - or would it be hard to make - an addon for tracking achievement kills? I'd love to be able to glance at my screen and see how many more familiars I need before I get to 5000, for instance, while making laps around the Innsmouth Academy. Obviously you couldn't track all of them at once, so in my mind there's a couple of ways to do it... let the user select which ones they want to track, or simply put the last mob the user killed (plus the next achievement value) somewhere on screen (maybe in the top bar?). Something like "Vampires 410/500".

Or a quest log type area. Either way. Is there one already available to do that? I can't be the only completionist out there who works on all those kill quests.

SecretFox/AgentMittens
Now supports changing passives,traits, and description text.
For more details please see AgentConfig.xml
Code:
    <Agent id="264">
        <!-- Faction Recruit -->
        <bio
            img="264"
            species="Cat"
            name="Mittens"
            profession="Cat?"
            replace=""
            gender="Female"
            age=""
        />
        <desc>Agent description goes here
multiline</desc>
        <traits
            trait1Title="FLUFFY"
            trait1Text="Overwhelming cuteness"
            trait1Tooltip=""

trait2Title=""
            trait2Text=""
            trait2Tooltip=""
        />
        <passives
            passiveName="Feline's Ferocity"
            passiveAmount1="+1000"
            passiveText1="Claws"
            passiveAmount2="+980"
            passiveText2="Fluffiness"
        />
    </Agent>
O950iBH.png
SecretFox/AgentViewer
  • Drop locations of unowned agents are now listed on the third trait slot
    eiZXwVX.png

Drop locations are based on SWL Agents spreadsheet
  • Unowned agents also get sorted now.
SecretFox/Reauction [Experimental]
  • Added "Each" price to item sell prompt (tax not taken into account).
    2bCdMCP.png
  • Added sortable "Each" Column to buyview
    W728DWY.png
  • Replaced /option Auction_TypeOnly chat command with checkbox.
    PibZe8F.png
  • Sorting Column and Sorting Order also get saved now(and get applied whether "Save all" checkbox is enabled or not).
  • Fixed compatibility issue with Dev version of SWLMarket
SecretFox/AdditionalChatCommands
  • Merged Meetup, BuildShare, and AdditonalSlashEmotes mods. (those can be deleted now)
  • Added "/make_it_rain" chat command, that has mysteriously disappeared from the game.
  • Full list of added chat commands:
    • bingo_blast
    • make_it_rain
    • throw_snowball
    • unfurl_wings
    • nassirs_groove
    • sharebuild <buildname>
    • meetup <name>

Last edited:
SecretFox/DropResearch
  • Hotfix for Anniversary cache being detected as Agarthan, as a side effect agarthan/anniversary caches opened with older versions of the mod are now ignored. I'll store the mystery caches in a file for now, and update them later manually.
  • Fixed issue that could cause default browser to only open as a small square
  • Fixed wrong instance ID for Elite New York Raid 10
SecretFox/AdditionalChatCommands
Added chat commands for the new emotes:
  • sit_attentive
  • sit_lookout
  • sit_relaxed
  • seated_crossed_arms
  • seated_crossed_legs
  • seated_crossed_arms_and legs
  • seated_elegant
  • seated_waiting

Last edited:
Some more or less recent updates.

TopbarAdditions
Now has a MeeehrPos module, which will reposition agent system icon if "Topbar Cabal & Friends" from meeehrPack mod is installed.

SecretFox/AgentViewer
Added /option AgentViewer_HideOleg and /option AgentViewer_HideFactionAgents commands, which can be used to hide Oleg and/or faction quartermasters of other factions from the agent roster.

SecretFox/AgentMittens
Has new pictures for the newly added agents

SecretFox/Guidefox
  • Dots has finished her guide for Scorched Desert Guide
  • Should now work better with picking multiple missions with cutscenes (as in not bugging them out and leaving player unable to skip them)
  • Removed MeeehrUI support as the icon position was not getting saved properly, icon can still be positioned by the user while in GuiEdit mode

[Experimental?] SecretFox/Reauction
Reauction's last release had some issues with subtype dropdown resetting, this may fix that

[Experimental] SecretFox/maXPert
maXPert will now attempt to return upgrade items to their original inventory positions.

[Experimental] SecretFox/DressingRoomTweaks
  • Added Trash/Favorite buttons.
    Trashed clothes should appear at the bottom of the list, while favorites should appear at the top.
    Unchecking "Show Hidden" checkbox will completely hide trashed clothes.
    iFRfVNi.png
  • Added /option DRTweaks_DisableIdleAnimations chat command for disabling idle animations while in dressing room. By default this is set to true (Idle animations are disabled), but can be set to false to re-enable them.

[New Mod] SecretFox/TargetOfTarget
Target of Target (Asssit Target of Hostile Target ) keybind wasn't working, so i fixed it

[New Mod] SecretFox/SpeedrunTimer
Leogrim requested timer for speedrunning missions, so i made one.
By default it is configured for "In the Dusty Dark" mission, but it can be configured to work with any mission, or mission chain.
PYa3J6i.png

Last edited:
[New Mod] SecretFox/TargetOfTarget
Target of Target (Asssit Target of Hostile Target ) keybind wasn't working, so i fixed it

Hello LordStarfox,

May I ask you what is this supposed to do? Is this the feature where you can see your target's target - like if you're a tank that lost aggro, you will see who's the boss attacking or is something else entirely?

How can I get it to work?

Hello LordStarfox,
Is this the feature where you can see your target's target - like if you're a tank that lost aggro, you will see who's the boss attacking
So there's keybind called "Assist Target of Hostile Target" in the controls, which is broken and doesn't actually do anything.
If my mod is installed then that keybind will (defensively) target the player your hostile target is currently attacking.

So yes, you should be able to see who the boss is targeting, although it's not automatic and you still have to hit the keybind.
I mostly made it for healing during event bosses, it's damn hard to target the tank if they are not in your group.

Back