• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Starfox's mod repository

Just a quick mod that adds buttons to show other factions mission reports.
I have only tested it with two missions so far, so i don't know if my method works for everything yet.
Warning!
This mod replaces the default mission turn in-window.
If Funcom makes changes to it things might break, or miss features.

Demo Dropbox - video link
Download Dropbox - factionTurnInThingy
Install; Drop the .swf file to Secret World Legends\Data\Gui\Custom\Flash\. If you are already in-game no need to restart, just /reloadui

Last edited:
maXPert is now(or shortly) on curse https://swl.curseforge.com/projects/maxpert

Some cleanup and new feature;
z79ODaB.png

The two distillates in the example would normally add 5100exp, but empowering items can only increase items experience to max level+1 (3800 + 200), so the added experience is getting reduced to 4000. When maXPert notices that exactly levels worth of experience is getting wasted it will display a red warning text over the title bar, as there is a chance that the experience gain is getting reduced.

Extreme example:
VS8863v.png

Last edited:
Do you have a solution for SprintCycle losing it's hotkey assignment? The game likes to overwrite the hotkeys file with the defaults from time to time. CTRL+ALT+X is just a bit too cumbersome to use all the time.

EDIT: Ok, so I just went into my %localappdata%/Funcom/SWL/Prefs/<account>/hotkeys.xml file and edited it in from there. You have to add this block:

Code:
    <HotKeyGroup label="GM/Debug">
        <HotKey id="Debug_MouseWorldPos" Primary="00000000,00000000" Secondary="00000000,00000000" />
    </HotKeyGroup>

Then edit in your actual hotkey preference. It's a hex code for the key, so what you can do is just rebind something else through the in-game keybinds to that key to see what the key code is. Then just copy/paste that in and it works without having to mess with the defaults file.

Last edited:
Update to DoubleAgent (Previously known as FactionReports)
  • Added button to journal window to display mission reports for already completed quests
  • Changed the mod to be injection based instead of full replacement. Please delete MissionRewardController.swf file from Custom/Flash/ if you are updating the mod.
  • It's also on github now,if you are into that GitHub - SecretFox/DoubleAgent: Secret World Legends mod

Last edited:
Hey! I don't know if you are already aware of that bug, but maXPert bug with embed glyphs (maybe signets too). We can't know how much XP left until the next level.Take a look at the screens. :)
1.png2.png
3.png

Hey! I don't know if you are already aware of that bug, but maXPert bug with embed glyphs (maybe signets too). We can't know how much XP left until the next level.Take a look at the screens. :)
Yeah,it's the same reason why you can't see added experience for glyphs on the default crafting window, signets should work properly though.
See Glyph xp not showing in upgrade window

Technical explanation is that result item received from "SignalCraftingResultFeedback" has incorrect m_GlyphXP property, which means i don't know how much experience the result item will have, so i can't do my calculations. Unslotted glyphs work because they use m_XP instead.

Last edited:
Twitch service just contact me for the installation issue with addon manager. I send a mail with all explanations of the issue. I think it will be fix very soon.

LairTracker is now on curse
  • Added C4 from scenarios to list of tracked objects, because i didn't feel like playing hide and seek.
  • Picked objects will now get untracked

Also as a side note i made really quick experimental mod for sharing builds.
Download is at SecretFox/Buildshare (Buildshare-v.0.2.0.zip)

It uses the old call for sharing the build, which haven't been updated for awhile so Anima Allocation, Gear, and Agents are all over the place.
However skills seem to work fine which is kinda the purpose of sharing builds anyways.
It's unlikely that i can further improve it, except for maybe adding share buttons to buildmanager.

After install you can use "/sharebuild <buildname>" to paste build into currently active chat input.

Install Unzip to Secret World Legends folder

Last edited:
AutoClaiMissions will shortly be on curse under name MissionUtils
  • Massive speed increase compared to the old version. You can basically claim any amount of missions with almost no fps drops.
  • Removed the "Quest media closing" option for now, im not sure if ill add it back to this mod, but i may have found better way of doing it.
Friendless is also on curse now

And lair tracker got few updates here now it can tell which items you are still missing, and only tracks those.
It also tracks mushrooms for Breakfast of Champignons.

I have updated SprintCycle here SecretFox/SprintCycle
This is one of the mods i probably won't put on curse because it's so niche and requires more than just unzipping to configure.
I also updated description on the first page to include Darxide's instructions for changing keybind.

Last edited:
I don't think i would be able to add this to LairTracker cleanly, so i made a quick separate mod instead.
SecretFox/HostileTracker
It tracks all hostile targets, always, and is intended to be used for The Purge achievement (Regional SA) and then deleted, or disabled with "/setoption HostileTracker false" chat command.

4BfWmbL.png

Yep,they are hostile
pqcPZ3Y.jpg
I suppose it could be used for castle scenario too.

Last edited:
Absolutely love the LairTracker mod @LordStarfox, especially for less run lairs like SF and CF with long pickup lists. I definitely understand why the
it can tell which items you are still missing, and only tracks those.
change was made, but this causes some problems when I'm tanking around the place and one group has picked up all (mine) but the other group hasn't.

Is it possible to have this functionality back somehow - seeing things we don't need in lair is more helpful overall? Not end of world of course and love the work on this for sure!

Absolutely love the LairTracker mod @LordStarfox, especially for less run lairs like SF and CF with long pickup lists. I definitely understand why the

change was made, but this causes some problems when I'm tanking around the place and one group has picked up all (mine) but the other group hasn't.

Is it possible to have this functionality back somehow - seeing things we don't need in lair is more helpful overall? Not end of world of course and love the work on this for sure!
Yeah,i noticed the same issue when i was tanking a lair.
I think will make it display them as different colour marker (white maybe?) when you are in a raid.

Lairtracker 1.7.0 LairTracker
  • (1.6+) Added white markers for items that you have already collected. These will only be visible while in raid.
  • Added markers for sheet metal spots(SA), and first ward stone at BM lair.
  • Small performance boost.

GuideFox: Scorched Desert daily mission run by Dots
3 Main missions and ~13 sides in 15 minutes.
That adds up to 12.1k shards(patron) + 12k from all the bags (26 weapon, 13 glyph, 32talisman).
Really good for completing first set of dailies on your alts.

Install/Update: Unpack to Secret World Legends\Data\Gui\Custom\Flash

Last edited:
Back