• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Starfox's mod repository

Dropbox - ReAuction-v1.3.zip
  • Fixed "Take all attachments" and "Delete All Mail" buttons from Postal View that i was breaking,oops.
    Also significantly reduced file size.
Dropbox - AntiLag-v.1.1.zip
  • Original settings are now saved right after new ones have been applied*, this should mean original settings are not lost if the player crashes.
    *typically data is saved when mod gets unloaded

Dropbox - AdditionalSlashEmotes
  • Adds three new emote commands /Nassirs_Groove,/Unfurl_Wings and /Bingo_Blast
  • SoulStatick tested Unfurl_Wings for me, other two commands are untested.
  • Install; merge the data and scripts folders from the zip file with the base install folder

Dropbox - maXPert-v1.1.zip
  • maXPert will now subtract the fodder XP from the XP required,see spoiler.
    W0vEY5Z.png

3GydGS7.png

QDRJOX1.png

1i51gD4.png
    Negative value means wasted exp
    This wont work for slotted glyphs until funcom fixes the default crafting window to display added glyph XP.

Last edited:
Dropbox - AutoClaimMissions_v1.5.zip
  • Reworked most of the mod
  • Icon is now resizable and moveable while in Gui-Edit mode,
    Left clicking the icon will change mode between disabled,automatic and Ctrl+R
    Right clicking the icon will open weapon selector for the Ctrl+R mode (automatic weapon swapping on quest turn in)
    0leXi1S.png
Dropbox - AutoRepair-v1.3.zip
  • Wasn't working on dungeon and mission instances, so i changed the signal im hooking into,seems to trigger on all instances now.

New Mod!
Dropbox - GuideFox
<outdated,see first post for details>

Last edited:
Glad you guys are liking it,speaking of which..

v 0.8 is now up Dropbox - GuideFox
  • Added next/previous arrows to the textbox and removed that functionality from the icon
  • Textbox itself can now be set to 0% opacity, however next/previous/resize buttons are limited to 20%
  • Going back by step now pauses the guide for 5seconds ( in case you want to look what you were supposed to do, while standing at the location).
  • All elements are now harder to move offscreen
  • Prettier guide selection menu,it can also be moved now
  • Refined kaidan guide a bit
  • Finished SF guide
  • Modfolder and meeehrUI(untested) support

Last edited:
Dropbox - AutoClaimMissions
  • Minor bugfixes/improvements
  • Added "Close media" option to the weapon selection menu, when enabled the mod will try to close any open media(images,posters,etc..) on quest update.
  • Moved default position of the icon a bit to the left,so it wont overlap with the default positon of guidefox icon.
    If you already had both mods installed autoclaim icon might be hiding behind the Guidefox icon.
  • Installation changed a bit; just move the folder inside the .zip to the flash folder. You can now delete "PrimaryWeapon" and "SecondaryWeapon" files in the scripts directory.

Two new mods;
Dropbox - HideAbilitybar
  • Someone on reddit asked if there's an option/mod to autohide ability bar when out of combat; there wasn't, so i made one.
    Personally i won't be using this mod,but i did do some test runs with it and it appeared to work fine,except for two minor issues;
    There's small box hidden under the ability bar, which the mod fails to hide,not sure what's up with that..
    Quest items slots might appear wrong right after zoning,this fixes itself almost instantly.
  • Ability bar is hidden 3 seconds after player becomes unthreatened, and will reappear instantly as soon as player becomes threatened again.
  • Ability bar is visible while "Swapbar"(mount/mission ability bar) is active,or inventory/skill window is open.
  • Quest item slots are visible while they have something in them.
Dropbox - TopbarAllocation
UsnmwBg.png

• Another request
  • Shows current anima allocation on topbar.
  • It can be moved anywhere while in GUI-edit mode and the background can be toggled with right click.
  • left clicking it will open the Anima Allocation page.

Im working on pretty big Guidefox update too, but it will probably take awhile.
  • Chat and FiFO messages now support \n(newlines)
  • Chat and Objective box texts now supports BBCode, [u][/u] for underline,[i][/i] for italicized, [b][/b] for bold,and [color=#FF0000][/color] for colour.
  • gps can now be scaled
  • Split the icon and mod into separate .swf's so i have better control over them.
  • Optimized the GPS calculations a bit and made it update each frame(instead of every 50ms)
  • Added fading text for the previous step, it can be disabled with shift+RClick.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/o7kd6ntwybd9223/2017-11-28_19-48-50.mp4
  • Added support for bunch of new xml attributes to help with guide creation;
    • "pick" will automatically pick up quest matching the ID,range is around 20-25m and it works through walls.
    • oJAFg7X.png

"link"(chain icon) Creates a small icon on the objective box that will open weblink on the default browser when pressed
      "skip"(Arrow icon) Creates a small icon on the objective box that will skip X steps(if you want to create skip button for optional sections)
    • "gps" Assumed to be "true" if not specified, however setting it to false will disable gps for the step, but still uses the coordinate based autocomplete. Useful for mazes.
    • "mute" Assumed to be "false" if not specified, "true" will mute the sound from completing the step.
    • "complete" Disables position based completion, and progresses the guide on quest completion instead, quests already on cooldown count too, uses same ID as "pick"
  • Debug mode for guide creators so they can get the quest id's
  • Kaidan guide has been updated to automatically pickup all quests.
  • "Auto-pickup" false/true option has been added to the guide selection menu,users can use this option to disable automatic quest pickup.

Last edited:
Sorry,another update,last one was pretty broken.
Dropbox - AutoClaimMissions (1.7)
  • NOTE; You may need to re-select weapons on the weapon selection menu to update the settings.
  • Weapons are now equipped to correct hands
  • No longer freezes if one of the weapons is not found
  • Weapon names should now be localized
  • Clicking "Send Mission Reports" will now also claim the rewards while in "green bag" mode

Last edited:
Dropbox - GuideFox

Special thanks to AerinX and ❄Myule❄ for helping me test this.
  • GPS can now be scaled with mousewheel while in guiedit mode
  • Split the icon and mod into separate parts so that i have better control over them.
  • Optimized the GPS calculations a bit and made it update each frame(instead of every 50ms)
  • Added fading text that shows the previous step for couple seconds, it can be disabled with shift+RClick
  • Bunches of new stuff for guide creators.
    See Base.xml for full documentation.
    • Chat and Objective box texts now supports BBCode;
      [u][/u] for underline,[i][/i] for italicized, [b][/b] for bold,and [color=#FF0000][/color] for colour.
    • Chat and FiFO messages also support newlines (\n) now.
    • New XML attributes;
      • "pick" will automatically pick up quest matching the ID. Used with "tier" for quests that require picking up items.
      • "pickcomplete" Same as pick, except it completes the current step too. Used for quests that don't require picking anything up.
      • "link" Creates a small icon on the objective box that will open weblink on the default browser when pressed.
      • "skip" Creates a small icon on the objective box that will skip X steps
      • "gps" Assumed to be "true" if not specified, however setting it to false will hide GPS for the step. Position based completion is still used. Useful for mazes.
      • "complete" Disables position based completion, and progresses the guide on quest completion instead, quests already on cooldown count too.
      • "tier" - Disables position based completion, and progresses the guide on tier progression instead.
      • "sound" Assumed to be "false" if not specified, "true" will play step on step completion
    • Added "Debug" option to the settings part of xml files, which when enabled will create a windows with ID's needed for the new XML attributes.
      uIx0HFs.png
    [*]
  • Kaidan guide has been updated to automatically pickup all quests and it is now mostly quest progress based instead of position.
  • Auto-pickup option has been added to the guide selection menu, users can use this option to disable automatic quest pickup.
3 new mods;
Dropbox - LairTracker
  • Tracks items for lair pickup quests, range isn't that great,but should help a bit.
    vG21Uqh.jpg

fTkIdzJ.png

J2iPNAU.jpg

ZO3K6IM.png

Dropbox - LairCooldowns
  • Shows lairs that are on cooldown on the lockout timers window
    dT3Z49o.png

Dropbox - Topbar Additions
  • Adds Anima allocation, Coordinates, and Inventory space icons to the topbar, all 3 can be moved while in guiedit mode.
    ggJZIHD.png
  • They come as separate swf files in the "TopbarAdditions" folder,and you can just delete the ones you don't need.

Last edited:
Hey @LordStarfox, I can't seem to find any addons that do this so maybe you can whip one up real quick or point me in the right direction? Just looking for something that suppresses the FIFO messages stating you're at the AP/SP cap. I unlocked all passives the other day and this message is annoying the heck out of me!

Hey @LordStarfox, I can't seem to find any addons that do this so maybe you can whip one up real quick or point me in the right direction? Just looking for something that suppresses the FIFO messages stating you're at the AP/SP cap. I unlocked all passives the other day and this message is annoying the heck out of me!
i actually just made something like that yesterday(capped SP like two days ago),it's pretty much untested though.
I couldn't find origin of the messages,so i instead modified the Fifo.swf to filter them.
Dropbox - FIFO
Just drop it to custom/flash/ folder like that

Last edited:
Just quick update for the event.
Dropbox - AdditionalSlashEmotes
  • added /Throw_Snowball (from Hel),hopefully this works for the achievement
  • To install/update,merge the data/script folders with the base install location of the game.

1EJIpKC.png

rrm9S3b.png

These two still need some more testing,but dev versions are up at
Dropbox - dev and Dropbox - dev

Last edited:
Hey Fox :)

first, I'd like to give you a huge THANK YOU for all the work that you have put into those mods! :bee::bee::bee:
I'm using quite some of them and find them veeery useful.

Today, I discovered one misunderstanding in the GuideFox:
1st entry says: "Start off by running to Besieged Farmlands and picking the mission at the tunnel entrance".
Simplehearted as I am, I ported to the Besieged Farmlands and followd the "GPS"-marker.

Lateron, I discovered that I am meant to start in Shadowy Forest (instead of BF).

The evil trick is, that, when starting in BF, it leads you to a spot :enemyspawn: next to a tunnel, but you never can reach that spot because of some mountains :enemyspawn: (simply because it's the wrong zone. I think the mod leads you to the given coordinates :enemyspawn:, no matter what zone.

The easies way to fix that would be to rewrite the text message, I think ;)

Best Greetings,
Your Fan Legiona:templar: ;)

This version should fix that,ill see if i have time to update the whole SF guide sometime soon;

Dropbox - GuideFox v.2.2
  • Added support for optional quests, updated Kaidan guide to take advantage of these
  • Added proper tooltips for the icon and link/skip buttons
  • Added pause/continue option to the guide selector
  • Quest pickup range has been limited to 15m due to some changes on funcoms side
  • Lots of internal rework and guide creation changes, for documentation about these see base.xml and filenames.xml
  • Small changes to Kaidan and SF guides.
  • Completely new guide and debug windows
    pzqrBpy.png

Back