• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Starfox's mod depository

LordStarfox

Snacks-Snacks-Snacks-Snacks-Snacks-Snacks-Snacks
Slayer of Spam
Just a quick mod that adds buttons to show other factions mission reports.
I have only tested it with two missions so far, so i don't know if my method works for everything yet.
Warning!
This mod replaces the default mission turn in-window.
If Funcom makes changes to it things might break, or miss features.

Demo Dropbox - video link
Download Dropbox - factionTurnInThingy
Install; Drop the .swf file to Secret World Legends\Data\Gui\Custom\Flash\. If you are already in-game no need to restart, just /reloadui

Last edited:

LordStarfox

Slayer of Spam
maXPert is now(or shortly) on curse https://swl.curseforge.com/projects/maxpert

Some cleanup and new feature;

The two distillates in the example would normally add 5100exp, but empowering items can only increase items experience to max level+1 (3800 + 200), so the added experience is getting reduced to 4000. When maXPert notices that exactly levels worth of experience is getting wasted it will display a red warning text over the title bar, as there is a chance that the experience gain is getting reduced.

Extreme example:

Last edited:
Do you have a solution for SprintCycle losing it's hotkey assignment? The game likes to overwrite the hotkeys file with the defaults from time to time. CTRL+ALT+X is just a bit too cumbersome to use all the time.

EDIT: Ok, so I just went into my %localappdata%/Funcom/SWL/Prefs/<account>/hotkeys.xml file and edited it in from there. You have to add this block:

Code:
    <HotKeyGroup label="GM/Debug">
        <HotKey id="Debug_MouseWorldPos" Primary="00000000,00000000" Secondary="00000000,00000000" />
    </HotKeyGroup>
Then edit in your actual hotkey preference. It's a hex code for the key, so what you can do is just rebind something else through the in-game keybinds to that key to see what the key code is. Then just copy/paste that in and it works without having to mess with the defaults file.

Last edited:

LordStarfox

Slayer of Spam
Update to DoubleAgent (Previously known as FactionReports)
  • Added button to journal window to display mission reports for already completed quests
  • Changed the mod to be injection based instead of full replacement. Please delete MissionRewardController.swf file from Custom/Flash/ if you are updating the mod.
  • It's also on github now,if you are into that GitHub - SecretFox/DoubleAgent: Secret World Legends mod

Last edited: