• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Starfox's mod repository

Hi, Starfox.
What a pity that you not share your mods. I found it because EDF talk about your mods on Curse.Do you know that Curse have dedicated place for working on a project.
I tell you that because I'm addon user since TSW, I use and abuse. I would just state emphatically you deserve your dedicated page. Secret World Legends CurseForge

And by the way, merci for these jewels. Cya on the secrtet world!

Last edited:
I just don't feel comfortable sharing them because of the minor bugs and messy code.
Maybe if Curse ever adds automatic mod updating so i can push critical bug fixes easily.

Whitout patronizing you, I think Curse is a good place to have some feedbacks and make your addon free of bugs. :)
A lot of players share their experiences. But, I can understand that you don't want have to be force to code if you d'ont have time.
Anyway, I keep an eye here.
And, for all you have to do : Bravo et merci !

Cheers

I agree with jakfass that it's a shame that these mods aren't known. I only found out about them today and three of them were ones I've been looking for since forever and have actually toyed with creating myself. Believe me, my coding is probably worse than yours, but I still publish any mods that I make. The ones that end up working, that is. Absolutely nobody cares about sloppy code. Nobody will ever see it anyways. And bugs? Everything has bugs. The game these addons work with is essentially a giant bug that's slowly gaining sentience and will consume us all in time.

Alright, you guys win, i have started cleaning and uploading my smaller mods to Curse.
Starting with Auto-Repair (currently being processed).

I'll keep some of the more experimental/niche mods here for now though.

Last edited:
I am thinking of making a guide for Guidefox that would be a Revenant run guide. around 40 crows, and 20 revenants. Just gotta write the directions and test it. :)

I am thinking of making a guide for Guidefox that would be a Revenant run guide. around 40 crows, and 20 revenants. Just gotta write the directions and test it. :)
I think the boathouse tactic still works for Revenants, which is probably the fastest method.
But if you find that method boring it should be simple enough to make the guide, you can even make it loop;
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Content>
<wp pos="100,100" message="1st Revenant"/>
<wp pos="200,200" message="2nd Revenant"/>
<wp pos="300,300" message="3rd Revenant"/>
<wp pos="400,400" message="4th Revenant"/>
<wp pos="500,500" message="5th Revenant"/>
<wp message="Click the arrows to go back to start" skip="-5"/>
</Content>

Fox, I don't tell you ty For maXpert, It's just awsome. I don't waste any distillat. and with the no limit event, it's just fantastic to know how many activities we need to complete a item pex. :)

Just quick update for the event.
Dropbox - AdditionalSlashEmotes
  • added /Throw_Snowball (from Hel),hopefully this works for the achievement
  • To install/update,merge the data/script folders with the base install location of the game.

These two still need some more testing,but dev versions are up at
Dropbox - dev and Dropbox - dev
[/spoiler]

Hello, I'm sorry that I'm distracting, but I'm brainwashing all day over one mod - Dropbox - AdditionalSlashEmotes, I really want it. I don't understand in what folder and what exactly to move, and how to cause an emotion in the game?
all other mods work fine, thank you very much!)

Hello, I'm sorry that I'm distracting, but I'm brainwashing all day over one mod - Dropbox - AdditionalSlashEmotes, I really want it. I don't understand in what folder and what exactly to move, and how to cause an emotion in the game?
all other mods work fine, thank you very much!)
Just unpack it to "Secret World Legends" folder like this
XeEpY22.png
You might not have Scripts folder there yet,but that is fine*
After that you can use the /Nassirs_Groove, /Unfurl_Wings, /Throw_Snowball and /Bingo_Blast chat commands to use those emotes.

I should also mention that the emotes must still be bough/unlocked through the Emotes GUI, my mod only adds the missing chat commands for them.

* If that is the case you might want to take a look at Sanctuary and Auto-login scripts though

Last edited:
Just unpack it to "Secret World Legends" folder like this
XeEpY22.png
You might not have Scripts folder there yet,but that is fine*
After that you can use the /Nassirs_Groove, /Unfurl_Wings, /Throw_Snowball and /Bingo_Blast chat commands to use those emotes.

I should also mention that the emotes must still be bough/unlocked through the Emotes GUI, my mod only adds the missing chat commands for them.

* If that is the case you might want to take a look at Sanctuary and Auto-login scripts though

"I should also mention that the emotes must still be bough/unlocked through the Emotes GUI, my mod only adds the missing chat commands for them." its my problem)
Thanks for the answer)

Really amazing addons!!! I almost download them all.
I just wanted to know if it's possible to add on map the functionality to write the coords you are looking for instead of going crazy with mouse arrow and look the location you are searching.

Cheers!!!

Really amazing addons!!! I almost download them all.
I just wanted to know if it's possible to add on map the functionality to write the coords you are looking for instead of going crazy with mouse arrow and look the location you are searching.

Cheers!!!
Unfortunately mods can't interact with the default map/waypoints* at all, so it would require me to create new map system from scratch.
Peloprata/earthfiredrake(discord/Curse) is already working on one SWL-Cartographer and it sounds like something he may add.

*except by replacing the waypoint files, which can't be done from in-game.

Last edited:
Unfortunately mods can't interact with the default map/waypoints* at all, so it would require me to create new map system from scratch.
Peloprata/earthfiredrake(discord/Curse) is already working on one SWL-Cartographer and it sounds like something he may add.

*except by replacing the waypoint files, which can't be done from in-game.
it's a shame they hadn't implemented this functionality and made difficult to make it to others but oh well, will keep with my old clicky mouse.
THanks for Cartographer, I will be taking a look to see how keeps the development :)

Alright, you guys win, i have started cleaning and uploading my smaller mods to Curse.
Starting with Auto-Repair (currently being processed).

I'll keep some of the more experimental/niche mods here for now though.

I wasn't trying to pressure you into doing anything you didn't want, I was just trying to give you a different point of view. Hopefully it came across that way.

Anyways, it's nice to see some of these finally seeing the light of day.

Probably a stupid question, but do the mods work with the Steam version of the game?

Thanks.

- Nyxee

Probably a stupid question, but do the mods work with the Steam version of the game?
Yes, they do. The only difference is the install location, which would be at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Secret World Legends (instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\Funcom\Secret World Legends)

Reactions: Nyx
Yes, they do. The only difference is the install location, which would be at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Secret World Legends (instead of C:\Program Files (x86)\Funcom\Secret World Legends)

Thank you! That will make a few things much easier!

Back