• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Somthing is comming..

R4ven

Lunas
A new tease pic has appeared on twitter today.
Most likely it is related to the new cache that is due Soon(TM)
Sharp suits and a sprint, time to save thouse keys :)

Speaking of caches... anyone know when the next bonus empowerment XP event is? I've got a ton of distillates from caches that I've been holding on to for the next bonus event.

Speaking of caches... anyone know when the next bonus empowerment XP event is? I've got a ton of distillates from caches that I've been holding on to for the next bonus event.
Annoyingly thay do not always give much notice of them. I would imagine a new cache would give them a money boost with people after fresh loot. An empowerment weekend should do the same, but marketing is erm not the Funcom way

Well in last nights SWL live stream, we found out that this is actually not from a new cache.
It is from a Limited time 12 month Patron bundle, available for steam and none-steam clients for £99.
As well as the men in black themed outfits, there is a Gadget that on None Boss Mobs, will reset the Agro, handy for getting rid of that mob you just did not feel like dealing with.

Back