• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

TSW So long, and thanks for all the fish.

A

Avenal

Hello everyone
This has been a long and hard decision for me, but I have decided to remove myself from the everyday administration of the community. I’m not leaving entirely; I just won’t be involved as much in the day to day decisions. There is a project in the works that will be mentioned in the meeting that I hope to be a part of.
I am amazed by how this little cabal went from what it was when I joined in 2012 to the juggernaut it has become. I have made some good friends here, and have met several of them. I am in good company with my brothers that retired before me, BooGirl, LadyToon, Phett, HungryCity just to name a few. I will still be around and available to anyone who would like to contact me, you can always send me a PM.

Saturday’s meeting will be my last official act as an officer. As is customary when one of us steps down, I would like to nominate some candidates to take my place. I haven’t asked these folks if they are interested in the job though.

Technically the person who replaces me should be in the N. American time zone, but, Trainzman has always been a shining example of what the spirit of LoMS really is. If he were to accept this nomination he would make a very fine leader. If it is decided the N. American time zone should be represented, Voidstone would be my nomination. I have known both of these guys for a long time, and they both would place the community’s best interests ahead of their own.

Thank you for everything, I’ll see you around. :)

Ave

Thank you for everything you've done for LoMS, Ave. Without your leadership and guidance, we wouldn't be near what we are today and that's a tribute to you and those who have come before. I know that day to day ops can run the gamut between deeply rewarding and deeply aggravating and am glad we'll continue to have you an active member of the cabal, even if not in an officer-role. I'm sure AvenalsTopSecretProject (tm) will be a hit amongst all members, new and old.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you've been invaluable in shaping the cabal and keeping us true to the spirit of the little cabal filled with awesome people. You've helped me make tough decisions. Thankfully there hasn't been a lot of them but when they show up, you cut through the malarky. Whoever replaces you has big shoes to fill.

Always better to rest up than burn out, man. Thank you for your service, and don't disappear completely!

Thank you for everything. You are awesome and I hope that we will continue to be blessed by your presence! You rock!

unfortunately i´m not able to come to your retirement party :(
anyways, thanks for all the things u did for the cabale and have fun in whatever u do now :)

Bah humbug ! This secret project sounds like building 38 mining lasers to beat Wraith's 37 in Minecraft. Its an evil addiction, scourge of societies, destroyer of relationships, bane of productivity, etc, etc.

Anyways Ave we'll see you around. Come and visit more often, it sharpens the dream ;).

Bah humbug ! This secret project sounds like building 38 mining lasers to beat Wraith's 37 in Minecraft. Its an evil addiction, scourge of societies, destroyer of relationships, bane of productivity, etc, etc.

Anyways Ave we'll see you around. Come and visit more often, it sharpens the dream ;).
I only have 27.
Avenal has 6.
You have 0.

Avenal does nice things for the cabal.
Avenal wins.

Man, I go away for a week with no internet and this happens :(
Going to miss your wise words Ave and more so the comments that always made sense, when made, as a senior of the cabal.
Thanks for the nomination that shocked me a bit as I just turn up and be nice to everyone. albeit i have been doing that for nearly 3 years LOL
I nominate Voidstone as well, as he is based US side and thats when most are on then while i am in bed.

Back