• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Returning from TSW classic and looking for cabal

Elrojo

LoMS Member
Hello All,

I'm returning from a long hiatus from TSW classic. I had a few end-ish characters, mainly Templar, and I mainly played a fist healer (blood offhand, but fist was super easy and OP really), had the cookie cutter hammer DPS build and tried a few tanking builds. Gave up the game not much later than when the Tokyo AEGIS stuff came in. I wasn't some super theory-crafting elitist or anything and I'm not a hardcore raider. I completed most raids, did the 5min NY as a healer and a DPS and could do NM dungeons easily enough as well as the scenarios. So i'd say I was competent.

I'm re-rolling as a blood/AR healer and trying the Illuminati route this time. I play usually GMT+10 as I'm Australian. I am still working full-time so i probably only get a few hours in a day. Up to Savage coast and working through but its probably taking me a few days/week to finish a zone as i'm slow with AP/SP upgrades and stopping a bunch to try and work out if my selections are actually improving my character.

I used to have my GUI and add-ons optimised to a T, but struggling with the new GUI and my razor mouse is missing so i'm waiting on a new one. So everything takes me ages to do. I'm struggling with forgetting some things about TSW classic and not knowing if they are even applicable in SWL and finding it hard to find guides that help me decipher what is the same and what is different. So if I get into a cabal i'll probably be asking a lot of stupid questions early on.

Long story short, hoping your cabal might be active still, friendly and have some population playing at the GMT +10 times?

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

P.S. I've read the CoC and agree to the terms.

Hey Elrojo, glad to have you back. I would say the best person to contact is Elal, I believe he is in Australia, but if you ping me on Discord, and I'm awake, I would be happy invite you. Have you joined the lomsglobal chat yet?

Also, here are a couple links to things that might be helpful to you during your journeys...
tswdb
Goon's Newbie Guide

Hey, Elrojo. The good news is, there are usually people actively running content during AUS late night / EUR afternoon / USA morning (Elal and I [Morganey] are the ones usually running lairs and so forth). The bad news is, it's a messed-up week for both of us, thanks to the coronavirus. But if you go to the LoMSGlobal channel on chat, people should be there and we can help you with stuff.

Back