• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Prizes Needed for the Holiday Raffle

UnsafeCrayon

mightier than the sword
Officer
Donator
So, with Halloween now over, we all start to look towards the holidays, and with that comes our second Holiday Raffle. I'd like to make this a tradition, but with that we will need prizes. Last year slayers donated all sorts of things, from in-game items to codes for games and even headphones. We don't need to surpass last year's amazing prizes, but some stuff for our players would be nice. So if you have something that you think would make a good prize, please speak up. And don't worry, if you donate a prize, you can still enter the raffle. I will just exclude you from winning your own prize(s).

(Please keep in mind, even though this is called a raffle, no member will be asked to buy anything. But bribing me with cookies won't hurt :p)

Last edited:
I have been amassing Kaiden Red/Yellow keys for this, along with other bits and pieces - all ingame.

I've literally just used my red/yellow keys, but I'll happily donate some glyph, tali and weapon fragments if you think they'd make good prices.

No worries, Triche. And let me see how things shape up, but if I need some more lesser prizes, unless you have something really special, I will let you know. Thanks!!

i'll try to hold onto some good items if i stumble over them. Also always some stacks of any caches. And we can always do a bit of container key grinding if thats a favourite.

Thanks, Six, things are starting to trickle in. And with me having just posted this, people should have enough time to donate things. I just want to make this holiday special for our new members :)

How about agents like Laughing Jenny? Always useful for newer character. If so I'll start passing some over when I get them

How about agents like Laughing Jenny? Always useful for newer character. If so I'll start passing some over when I get them
No, the OD agents are too common and cheap on the AH to be good prizes. But other, harder to come by agents would work (Petru, Amir etc.).

No worries, thanks though :)

FYI, friends of the League, who are active in chat, are free to enter the raffle once it starts. So if you and the gang see a prize you want, by all means take part.

People have been giving me Red Keys and Weapon Frags, so I am now collecting them (if anyone has any they want donate).

So, with Halloween now over, we all start to look towards the holidays, and with that comes our second Holiday Raffle. I'd like to make this a tradition, but with that we will need prizes. Last year slayers donated all sorts of things, from in-game items to codes for games and even headphones. We don't need to surpass last year's amazing prizes, but some stuff for our players would be nice. So if you have something that you think would make a good prize, please speak up. And don't worry, if you donate a prize, you can still enter the raffle. I will just exclude you from winning your own prize(s).

(Please keep in mind, even though this is called a raffle, no member will be asked to buy anything. But bribing me with cookies won't hurt :p)
I'll rename one of the characters in my next novel (not the collection which is being Kickstarted now) after the winner of the prize. Real name or LoMS name, but nothing filthy or offensive.

I'll rename one of the characters in my next novel (not the collection which is being Kickstarted now) after the winner of the prize. Real name or LoMS name, but nothing filthy or offensive.
Tuckerizing FTW! Thank you Morg! :)

That's fantastic Morg, what a great prize!! Thanks :)

Back