• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Other Games Path of Exile

Silentchaos

LoMS Member
Hiya Loms,
Any PoE players out there? :)
If you play PoE, are you excited about the new expansion releasing in about 1 day?! I'm so hyped. I was in CB(lucky, got a key) and got to test the new expansion. You can add me to friend list: KennRyo. I'll be playing the hardcore Tempest league.
If you don't play PoE, this is why you should:
-Love challenges
-Love complex character builds
-Love dark-gritty atmosphere
-Love fluid ARPG
-LOOT!

I've played a couple of characters, finishing the 2nd tier of difficulty. Haven't gone to 3 yet.

Basically, a fun diabloish game, interesting character progression.

I am looking forward to a new league. I absolutely hated this last league. So much so that I quit before reaching mapping.

I didn't do the last league much at all, but I did finally make it through the story. I just ignored the league mechanics and went through the game. Doubt I'll do the same with Legion.

Legion is basically loot pinata league. You get this thing and you touch it and you get troups that you then try and kill and they drop loot so game mechanics are pretty easy on this one.

Yep. I'm enjoying it when I can play. Actually looking for those dark energy flows that tell me I'm near the league mechanic.

Back