• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Wildstar Open Beta Announced

Kitarra

Chaos and Ferrets
Weird, GeForce Experience isn't telling me about these drivers (I have check for betas turned on and am using 337.50).

I also hope it fixes the crashing issues for TSW in DX9 mode. DX11 mode on GeForce 600 series cards STILL blows.
The beta drivers fixed my crashing in TSW. Now it's silky smooth. The DX9 still renders weird compared to 11 but not blowing up every few minutes.

So far so good.

The weird thing is that the drivers would rarely crash when I was doing anything important. Just during zoning and during random things, jumping around too much, random emoticons. It was odd.

Jellan

DAF punk
Yeah, I've found that too. I would expect black screens while doing something stressful like Flappy, but instead they would pop up when everything was relatively quiet. I think it may have something to do with the card moving into a lower power mode and something not being able to cope with the lowered clock rate.

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Weird, GeForce Experience isn't telling me about these drivers (I have check for betas turned on and am using 337.50).

I also hope it fixes the crashing issues for TSW in DX9 mode. DX11 mode on GeForce 600 series cards STILL blows.
Those guys in Guru3d normally get the beta builds before they are pushed into the GeForce system (website / experience client).
Good kind of nerds! hehe

Symmetric

Moooooooof
Staff member
Donator
The beta drivers fixed my crashing in TSW. Now it's silky smooth. The DX9 still renders weird compared to 11 but not blowing up every few minutes.
That's so good to hear. I came back to TSW to play through the new investigation missions and it made me want to throw my computer out the window. DX11 was laggy, DX9 was crashy, and the only suggestion was to downgrade to an older driver, which would just have made every other game I had play worse.