• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Neverwinter Open Beta and CB 4th Weekend

Mhaer

LoMS Member
Beta Weekend Four from April 12-14

Open Beta from April 30, 2013

Five days Open Beta early access for Hero of the North Founder's Pack purchasers.
Three days Open Beta early access for Guardian of Neverwinter Pack purchasers.

http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=849741
8e8c537f3f3ec36bd3eef8e9378438a21364516786.jpg

Dungeon delvers of Neverwinter, mark your calendars. We are pleased to announce that on April 30, 2013, Neverwinter, our upcoming free-to-play action MMORPG, will officially enter Open Beta! The Forgotten Realms will soon be open to millions of brave heroes and heroines who cannot wait to join the battle against Valindra Shadowmantle and hordes of other foul creatures on Faerûn. Make a stand and protect the city of Neverwinter against the ever-present dangers surrounding the city.

How would you like to play Open Beta three days before anyone else? How about five days before anyone else? You can do so by becoming a Neverwinter Founder! Early access is just one of many exclusives our Neverwinter Founders receive.

Early Access Exclusives for Neverwinter Founders
Five days Open Beta early access for Hero of the North Founder's Pack purchasers.
Three days Open Beta early access for Guardian of Neverwinter Pack purchasers.

Want to learn more about Neverwinter? Watch our newest "What is Neverwinter?" trailer to see what you can expect from the dangers ahead.

But before then, we will have an additional Beta Weekend Four, from April 12-14, to polish and test features which will be available during Open Beta. Here is just some of what players will experience during the next Beta Weekend:

- First opportunity to experience Neverwinter's Profession System
- Explore one or all four different types of professions: Leadership, Mailsmithing, Platesmithing, and Leatherworking.
- Play through 50 levels of content, including improvements based on feedback from Beta Weekend Three.
- If you played in Beta Weekend Three, you can continue your progress and grow even stronger!

How can players enter Beta Weekend Four? Players who purchased Hero of the North Founder's Pack, or redeemed a new Friend key from this pack, or purchased a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack will be the first to experience brand-new content. This is an added thank you to committed Founders who have helped make Neverwinter possible.

If you are experiencing blues from not being able to play Neverwinter, now is your chance to get more of the Forgotten Realms before our Open Beta! Don't miss out on your chance to try out the new profession system before anyone else.

Click here to register for Neverwinter, the upcoming free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG. The best part about Neverwinter: it's free to play! Prepare by becoming a Hero of the North today with a Founder's Pack purchase!

Want more game details, screens, and videos? Like Neverwinter on Facebook for more fan-exclusive content and follow us on Twitter – tweet us your questions! And, subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest Neverwinter videos.

Does that mean that characters is not deleted once beta is over?
BTW i have a friend key from my HOTN pack if anyone is interested in BW 4.

Does that mean that characters is not deleted once beta is over?
BTW i have a friend key from my HOTN pack if anyone is interested in BW 4.

The beta weekend characters will all be deleted, but the characters created in the open beta starting on the 30th (or earlier for people with the early access in thier purchased packs) will not be deleted.

prolly bugged it jumps up and down all the time, didnt take that long to get in (10-15 mins) when i logged in about an hour ago

Back