• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

ESO Only a week left!

Cercei

Star-Crossed Psychopath
We have just over a week now until the launch of ESO Early Access which begins Sunday March 30th at 7am EST NA (no idea what that is EU time). In the spirit of things I am mulling over buying the sweet book that is on sale at the Bethesda Store, only 10k are being made:

http://store.bethsoft.com/the-heros-guides-to-the-elder-scrolls-online.html

Additionally I need to decide what to pack in my "Get the hell away from me" kit which I will keep here next to me at my desk while I play! So far I've got a lot of water, diet soda, trail mix, baked chips...and I will potentially be purchasing sushi the day before and keeping it in the fridge then transporting it to my kit the day of.

If anyone has suggestions for things to add or want to share your own kit (or weep for me and my lack of a life) feel free :D

ah yes....i completely forgot about the bathroom, maybe ill move everything in there to cover all my bases, good call you guys!

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/20/eso-reddit-ama-summmary/

Not sure if i should be /rant on or not, but it seems there are so many issues, 8 days from launch, that are unresolved...
At 8 days out they should be lovingly polishing a finished product...
I'm starting to sense an Oblivion situation here, when that launched it was a buggy unplayable, unenjoyable pos..

But when the console version launched it was a fantastic game with hardly any bugs..

It seems to me we have a hobbled, in favour of consoles, combat & movement system.
& we will be beta testing for xbox1 & ps4 versions...

or maybe... i'm just getting too old & cynical for mmo's...

:rolleyes:

I think buggy is the humorous personality of Bethesda/Zenimax games these days, to expect otherwise is to set yourself up for disappointment.

However, 300 skill points, wow...

Last edited:
Bethesda bugs are flat out legendary. I'm talking jaw-dropping nonsense that you'll be talking about with your friends for literally months if not years (Fallout: New Vegas immediately comes to mind).

We will see if they are able to get their act together, hopefully they do!

To be fair, Fallout:NV was developed by Obsidian (another company famous for horribly buggy game launches), but yes, Bethesda suffers from the same problems.

To be fair, Fallout:NV was developed by Obsidian (another company famous for horribly buggy game launches), but yes, Bethesda suffers from the same problems.
New Vegas was also a decidedly better game than Fallout 3, bugs and all. It's amazing what Obsidian was able to pull off considering the tools they had to work with.

What the heck where they thinking, 3-day-early-access starting on TUESDAY at NOON? I (as well as most people) have to work! :( Also, with non-early-access being at 1 AM on the 4.4., that is only 2 1/2 days, not 3. Grrrr.

What the heck where they thinking, 3-day-early-access starting on TUESDAY at NOON? I (as well as most people) have to work! :( Also, with non-early-access being at 1 AM on the 4.4., that is only 2 1/2 days, not 3. Grrrr.
I'll think fondly of you on the 30th :p.

Thinking about server loads probably...
at least, as our beta account becomes our full game account (same with client) our main usernames are already there & reserved!!
:D

Damn. Will have to remember to call my boss on monday to look into taking some days off I guess.
I have shitloads of days off I need to spread out through the year, so do not think its a problem really.

Also think I need to set an alarm to remember stocking up on shit on Saturday as well.
I really should have a personal assistant that could help me remember things!

I intend to be training up my crafter / healer from the early access sunday (a much better day to start at 12 noon)
don't forget to patch your beta client this thursday.

Back