• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Neverwinter Online giveaways

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/455/Neverwinter-Gift-Pack-Giveaway.html

MMORPG.com has been given a bunch of free gift keys for Neverwinter that will give players a bunch of cool, free stuff! Each key will grant you a mask, scrolls and lots of potions! Get your key now while supplies last!
15,639 Keys Left
Each gift pack will grant you:
Potion of Fortification x10
Potion of Reflexes x10
Potion of Lesser Healing x10
Portable Altar x5
Identify Scrolls (bound) x5
Mask

Thanks Trainzman. Not playing NW much this days (for some reason the game kinda bored me way too fast) but doesn't hurt to have that key for when I decide to log in again :)

Alienware one is toast but the MMORPG keys are still active! Thanks a bunch! Love a good head start, now if only I didn't need to spend real money for keys to chests this might be an okay game.

Alienware one is toast but the MMORPG keys are still active! Thanks a bunch! Love a good head start, now if only I didn't need to spend real money for keys to chests this might be an okay game.

Woah, I redeemed mine in august and there still are keys left (11,045 of them). I guess the game didn't manage to hold it's popularity for long.

Ha ha ha I was wondering the same thing. There are still tons of people on the game but the fact that I need to pay real money for so many things is very disappointing. The business model has turned many people away if say.

It is fun for now.

Well that's a freaking bummer. Is it possible to succeed in the game without spending money on it?

doesnt make them any less greedy bastards lol but sure you can play all the way through without spending any money, prolly wont have a mount tho since its either a shitload ingame money or like 20 bucks irl money lol

I tried it for a little bit because a friend wanted a bunch of us to play together and I was soooooooooooooooo bored with it. The story is crap and it's all just grind grind grind.

dungeons were pretty fun but the story and quests sucked yeah felt like abig grind

Back