• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

LFG Nightmare Raids and Aegis Gear

Anuschka

LoMS Staff Member
Staff member
Officer
Our raid group is trying to tackle the nightmare raids. Unfortunately, we are usually at least one person short. Hence, my question: Who else is interested in doing nightmare raids - and has appropriate aegis gear? Or who is interested in doing nightmare raids, but needs better gear yet and would be interested in doing kit farming runs?

Timewise, our designated nightmare raid date is Monday at 9:30 pm GMT + 2. As far as kit farming goes, I would try to offer a semi-regular run on weekends at least, if there is enough interest.

yes, we need someone to take my place so i can go get killed in Dark Souls 3 instead ........

I would be up for it, I think.. if im reading the time correctly and its not too late ;) anyways full 2.9 controllers and decent capacitors for dps atleast. Already been trying some nm NYR with some friends and i love the challenge.

Hmm... With Tipsu I could (need to gear up bit first). Tipsutin is almost ready, but I can't participate with her. I need to log on with Tipsu to see how her gear really is, and how long it would take from me :p

I definitely would like to go but also definitely are not geared for it yet. I'll let you know when I hit 2.9 so you can keep me in mind if you need a fill in later.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Back