• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

POE New Fatal Error

Zedman

LoMS Member
Since today's patch (November 1), I have been getting this error message when trying to log in: "Fatal Error: Not all resources were downloaded correctly. Please restart the Update Manager." Is the patcher the same thing as the Update Manager? I restarted it with no effect. I tried the Repair Broken Data option, but got the same message. Is anyone else getting this error? Any suggestions? Maybe I'm trying to log in too soon, although the game does say it's Online again.

Game is online and many of us are logged in at the moment. Are you playing via Steam?

Rebooted PC, and problem went away. Weird.

Spoke too soon. After I accepted the licence, the patcher restarted and I got the same error message again. (

Last edited:
Have SSD. The game is on my D drive with 1.65 TB space, so don't think defrag is the issue. I think something happened to my patcher, but don't know what or why.

It should do it by default, but make sure you're launching the game with administrative privileges. If it somehow loses the ability to elevate to admin, the patcher does all kinds of weird stuff.

Back