• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

ESO New Blood

RiverStyx

Riverstyx/Music
Staff member
Officer
I have made a LoMS Guild in ESO. Was unaware of DMS until a day or so ago. We have been online as a Guild (not just myself) for a month+ now. Taking an extended break from SWL (Read: Until the game is off Life Support, one way or the other). We have a dozen or so active people so far, mostly LoMS members from SWL. and some old friends from TSW. Anyone interested in joining us, we are on the EU Server, as League of Monster Slayers. Bags is already in the loop and has joined the rest of us Noobs :p We are "mostly" Aldmeri, with a smattering of the other, evil, unwashed Alliances thrown in. The game has evolved leaps and bounds, is about the richest content out there, and most importantly, it has a huge active population, and regular content update *\o/* . Also, there is actual COLO(U)R in it, for those, like myself, who loved Skyrim, but hated all the grey and brown. Everyone is welcome, and everyone porting over gets invite rights. We are having a blast, look forward to anyone who wants to give it a once over, or more. Play as hardcore or casual as you like, just don't be a pill (same as LoMS SWL) and all is well :) o/ - Music

P.S. Handle is @Thirtysilver in ESO

Last edited:
I am indeed in the loop - I've been playing ESO for 2+ years now, regularly on weekend mornings (and SWL every evening) - and a bit more now that it's summer and am on vacay ;) -- great initiative!

I was unaware there were more LoMSies around on the EU server, apart from Skerina and yours truly. And it's actually better to revamp in this way, with a whole new guild, as we had no real control over the old guild administration. Whoever else is out there, please come and join in this new opportunity for mayhem and silliness <3

The usual caveats apply, as Music so cogently puts it. Pilliness discouraged, silliness encouraged, etc. I'll give you all 3 chances to guess what my handle is in ESO :D

Music and Bifrost are guesting with Benfaol now, but soon as I log in I'll check if you've been invited, otherwise I'll take care of that. I'm gussing you have the same user names :)

Actually, we have different user names. They are @Windir85 (that's Walfar) and @dagon82 (that's me).
Thanks for having a look :)

Hey all, just back from visiting Ben, hope all is sussed here, let me know if not. Servers are still down for maintenance, or I'd have checked already :)

Back