• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Neverwinter Neverwinter LoMS Guild

Is anybody still playing? Anuschka, Dearly, Sykja and I have just started and would love to join LoMS in Neverwinter!

Haven't log forever. Kinda lost motivation when I start noticing the, not pay to win, but pay to optimize system. I wonder if it's as bad as it was when it launched.

same here, got a CW to max level then complettely lost interest after a month. Think i still have like 6m astral diamonds :p

Will most likely give it a go again once it releases on the Xbox One

I did re-install it. Looks like it got a lot of performance fixes. Runs much smoother now.
I'll probably get lost in the Foundry instead of the game tho. I find it way more interesting hehe

From what I can see, then Boogirl is on almost every day. But I can log on and invite if needed.

And I can see you are in LoMS Steam group, so friend me and poke if I need to do the invite :) *I'm MadDog/LT on Steam*

From what I can see, then Boogirl is on almost every day. But I can log on and invite if needed.

And I can see you are in LoMS Steam group, so friend me and poke if I need to do the invite :) *I'm MadDog/LT on Steam*
Thanks again, great to be part of Neverwinter LoMS! :)

mhmm actually thinking of getting back in, been looking at the Master of Flame paragon class for CW and it looks interesting. So no girls, you can't have my stuff :D

Yay, looks like we started something there. The more the merrier!

If anybody else wants to start play Neverwinter who is not in the guild there yet I have invite rights now - so feel free to contact me :)

mhmm actually thinking of getting back in, been looking at the Master of Flame paragon class for CW and it looks interesting. So no girls, you can't have my stuff :D

Yeah, I've been looking at the new classes. that warlock looks fun. Kinda exactly like a CW without the C. hehe

if you guys need a halfling tank ...yep i said it ...gimme a call ill help you guys out healer better put a mark on me i get allup in there

Back