• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Need Help

Bellosh

Voice of Reason, Until Reason Loses Value
Staff member
Donator
Hello everyone, still dealing with everything, and don't know what to do. I've been pushing forward and dealing with things after MadLyric's passing, and need help. Bills have continued to come in and I am very thankful for all the help you gave us.
I am asking for more help if people can, mainly to keep our apartment. Our bank account got hit- still trying to get information on what happened- and I have until the 13th to get over a $1000 to our landlord. Anything will help, and I feel awful for even asking after all the help I was given before.
Please let me know if you can assist, again sorry for asking.

I can't access Mad's account and my paypal account isn't up to date...I tried adding a different account but it won't verify for a couple days. What else can I set up or do?

I really have no idea what would work internationally faster than setting up the PP - unless you have a gofund or something similar?

Thank you very much, a friend offered her PayPal for use, it's DarleneVampyre@hotmail.com

This...has not been a good year. Mad passed, and now my father has cancer and we don't know if the treatments will work. My bank account got hit- still investigating with Wells Fargo but might be stuff from Mad's credit card which was linked but I didn't authorize. I have to get $1245 to the landlord by tomorrow or I get evicted. I just don't know what to do but one foot in front of the other and work and hope things get better.

Back