• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Event Megaversary 2 - Scavenger Hunt

I'm such a relaxed player that I often forget a lot of stuff, so I'll wish you luck and will be rooting for you, but I won't be one of your vict... um, teammates.

Sounds fun, i missed the last scavenger hunt.
So yep im interested if you still have slots in a team :)

Apologies for not being online for some time, life threw a few curve balls at me for erm Reasons...
I should be online more regularly again starting tonight, although i did pop on as a sneaky alt last night to see if there was any pre-loading for the patch :)

I've been reminded that I may have RL engagements on that day, sadly... But I'll see if I can't squeeze some hunting in!

I sadly won't be able to take part in the hunt, I'm sure of it now. But I do hope at least one or two Slayers teams can be organised!

Bad timing for me as well. We will be on vacation starting sunday morning, so i'm gonna miss the hunt again :(

Teams must be booked by tomorrow 27th - which is a pain as I have Sunday roast with the family. I may be back in time. Or not. But with deadlines for teams tomorrow I won't be able to participate...

Anybody else willing and able to build a team? (probably best to ask ingame this evening, peoples have gone trendy and don't use the web anymore :p )

I see
  • Rose and Spider got in 8th place in KM
  • Selka 7th in SC
  • Team LoMS Classic (Anuschka, Lliah, Pel, Sykja) came in 3rd in SD
  • Chicken McThuggets contributed bOOgied and Ceilidaer at 5th in SF
That was a great showing. Congratulations and thank you!! :D

Back