• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Looking for new officers

Dunno if anyone can see this, but I don't think I can. For some reason clicking the "2" or "next" buttons to read more than the first page in this thread just gives me a "leave reply here" box. o.0

Dunno if anyone can see this, but I don't think I can. For some reason clicking the "2" or "next" buttons to read more than the first page in this thread just gives me a "leave reply here" box. o.0
reply does work, it's just the next/previous page

There, fixed it :)

TL;DR
Thread had been promoted to an article, which is meant to convert the first post into an ingress/sticky - trouble is the feature is bugged, and when you do that page navigation forces a reply field, and from there things get wonkier. Demoted the thread to an old vanilla thread, and magic happened. Seriously, plain magic, there was no need for sacrifices. Or maybe not, as I tested the solution on an old Lunas thread, so... :p

Nominees, if you would like to accept, please reply or send me a PM. If you’ve already accepted, just ignore me. I’ll go through the thread tomorrow morning.

You know what, taking the Oz players into account, let’s have all seven!

Welcome are new officers:

AlexJ
Elal
Winter Owl
Morganey
Antomas
Music
Ger

(I’ll log on after work today and do the rank 4 promotion things.)

HAH! You got all overnighted and officerified! Congratifcations! :D:dragon::illuminati::templar:

While we're at it, officer thingy/job is a player position, not a toon's - that is, the officer is the person. So unless you want to keep an alt on the outside for other cabaling / banking / privateering - ping Beecher, Anuschka or me with who your alts are so they get also punted up to rarefied heights - it helps a lot not needing to switch characters to take care of business

Back