• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Wildstar LoMS Wildstar division - Release

Coyaga

LoMS Member
Donator
Just did my 1st Walataki Temple PvP instance!! WOW!!! awesome, i got at least 1 kill & we won the match :D

Xenthal

Retired Staff Member
Donator
tried adding streakz to my friendlist with add account and nothing i tried worked lol maybe its bugged or maybe it only works on email

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
tried adding streakz to my friendlist with add account and nothing i tried worked lol maybe its bugged or maybe it only works on email
Add account is acting weird yeah. adding the toon and then adding as account via Social tab worked for me

Xenthal

Retired Staff Member
Donator
adding tsasha it worked fine on e-mail address so i guess they still didnt fix that same bug it had since CB lol, but well i cant add streakz as a char since im on a different server :p

Sukutak

LoMS Member
Did you try adding him as Streakz@Stormtalon ? Thats how you have to type it to /tell people on other servers, that mightve been your issue

Xenthal

Retired Staff Member
Donator
i used the add account feature in the friendlist wich you can optionally add a server to wich i also tried, yes

ohmygodie

Jonee
Just bought the game to get the preorder bonuses while they're here.
/Edit : from GMG europe, so EU version.
Any idea if i must register my key now to get the preorder bonuses, or if i can i wait 10 days for my ESO sub to run off ?

TSW and ESO were my first mmos, so not sure how the realms/server infrastructure works.
Ascendancy still has free spots ? (i see plenty of comments about queue times and such)
Will it be possible to create a char on it in 10 days? or will it be definetly capped someday ?
Can you choose a different realm for different toons ?

Last edited:

Xenthal

Retired Staff Member
Donator
Just bought the game to get the preorder bonuses while they're here.
/Edit : from GMG europe, so EU version.
Any idea if i must register my key now to get the preorder bonuses, or if i can i wait 10 days for my ESO sub to run off ?

TSW end ESO were my first mmos, so not sure how the realms/server infrastructure works.
Ascendancy still has free spots ? (i see plenty of comments about queue times and such)
Will it be possible to create a char on it in 10 days? or will it be definetly capped someday ?
Can you choose a different realm for different toons ?
most likely yes to all the above except for the waiting 10 days getting the preorder bonusses, i dont think it matters when you buy it, but it goes on when the key is registered on their account management. (the system will see your registration date as date of purchase since this is the moment your account becomes active and its game time, so it wouldnt be a preorder any longer) But hey i could be wrong i have no clue, this is just what i think :p

Jellan

DAF punk
That's the exact reason I bought mine through the WS website. Sure, it cost an extra tenner, but at this point ordering a physical box wouldn't arrive in time for preorder benefits. I should have ordered sooner!