• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Wildstar LoMS Wildstar division - Release

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Should've mentioned when we were figuring out what server : P
You can still play together Cross-Server if in the same region. Just add as account friend, join Circle by account name and group up. Warp to leader and it's done.

Sukutak

LoMS Member
You can still play together Cross-Server if in the same region. Just add as account friend, join Circle by account name and group up. Warp to leader and it's done.
That works for dungeons, but from what I've heard you can't do any open world stuff cross-server. Also no trading of items, since they want to keep economies separate

Alziz

The Secret World Officer
Slayer of Spam
Ahkronn has been playing so much Wildstar, he's about to start bitching about the lack of endgame content :D

SofiaFatale

LoMS Member
Ok just woke up it is 5am my time. Making coffee and trying to get on. It seems I have no characters on Stormtalon, so I guess they wiped our beta toons..I keep getting stuck trying to create a character.

Coyaga

LoMS Member
Donator
Ok just woke up it is 5am my time. Making coffee and trying to get on. It seems I have no characters on Stormtalon, so I guess they wiped our beta toons..I keep getting stuck trying to create a character.
Yes all beta toons wiped when Ops week ended...

Seems the 1st few hours all the chickens have come home too roost :*(

I expected overflow servers, but none are up atm..
& waiting in queue & getting no creation screen is a known issue.

Seems they are allowing guest accounts.. which imho is incredibly stupid..!!

The thing i don't understand about ALL these MMO launches is how they underestimate the numbers of ppl who will be trying to login??
Surely they have the exact figures from account details..

"Right we have 1.5million registered game accounts, better make sure we have twice that capacity for launch! Cos there's sure to be a rush"

Maybe i'm being obtuse, but surely it's that simple, isn't it??

:)

SofiaFatale

LoMS Member
Yes all beta toons wiped when Ops week ended...

Seems the 1st few hours all the chickens have come home too roost :*(

I expected overflow servers, but none are up atm..
& waiting in queue & getting no creation screen is a known issue.

Seems they are allowing guest accounts.. which imho is incredibly stupid..!!

The thing i don't understand about ALL these MMO launches is how they underestimate the numbers of ppl who will be trying to login??
Surely they have the exact figures from account details..

"Right we have 1.5million registered game accounts, better make sure we have twice that capacity for launch! Cos there's sure to be a rush"

Maybe i'm being obtuse, but surely it's that simple, isn't it??

:)
Well I am in game, created a spellslinger named Dominoe. What is weird is I created a charcter, but when I had to log off and come back into game, the character I created was gone. Then I had to remake her again. Also, I tried to claim my ingame items but there seems to be a delay or bug, because after claiming nothing was in my inventory. Soooo, I was trying to contact Streakz for a guild invite, but he/she doesn't seem to be on atm? If someone can whisper me and toss me an invite I would really appreciate it. I am on Stormtalon. Thanks!

Coyaga

LoMS Member
Donator
Well I am in game, created a spellslinger named Dominoe. What is weird is I created a charcter, but when I had to log off and come back into game, the character I created was gone. Then I had to remake her again. Also, I tried to claim my ingame items but there seems to be a delay or bug, because after claiming nothing was in my inventory. Soooo, I was trying to contact Streakz for a guild invite, but he/she doesn't seem to be on atm? If someone can whisper me and toss me an invite I would really appreciate it. I am on Stormtalon. Thanks!
EU seems to be working good now.

Claims items missing is a known issue & you need to be lvl 12 to create guild, I assume there will be a LoMS circle 1st tho :)

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Warning, big font in bold ahead:

Any slayer in the EU server Ascendancy may contact Alziz or Ahkronn for an early invite into a Circle (while we don't have the guild up)

Coyaga

LoMS Member
Donator
Someone hates Carbine and Wildstar it seems.

Services are going crazy due to a DDOS attack.
Seems not..
from Gaffers reddit

DDOS attack possible culprit of failing log-in servers: Carbine Staff by readitourin WildStar
[–]CRB_Gaffer 3 points 3 hours ago
Early polling was the reason. More info to come on this if it hasn't been posted yet.

Coyaga

LoMS Member
Donator
Seems they fixed the EU players pinging to NA, but now ofc (rocket science bit...) that has massively increased the queues on the, too few (imo) PvE (En) servers....
*sigh*