• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Wildstar LoMS Wildstar division - Release

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Have you just joined Wildstar Open Beta and are wondering where to find LoMS @ Wildstar and how to join?

Select your Region

[accordion]
{slide=EU}
Server: Ascendancy
Faction: Both (Exile for Launch)

Who to contact for an invite?:
Ahkronn - Account Name: Ahkronn
{/slide}
{slide=NA}
Server: Stormtalon
Faction: Exile

Who to contact for an invite?:
Streakz - Account Name: streakztsw
{/slide}
[/accordion]​

Last edited:

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Edited the info (and title) on the 1st post in preparation for release. Will edit the holograms as soon as we get them :D

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Me and Alziz went rogue and decided secretly on the EU LoMS hologram (for exiles).

It'll be final at the moment we build the guild. Can be changed until then if the general opinion is against it ofc.

Coyaga

LoMS Member
Donator
Me and Alziz went rogue and decided secretly on the EU LoMS hologram (for exiles).

It'll be final at the moment we build the guild. Can be changed until then if the general opinion is against it ofc.
ofc you can't start guild till lvl 12 & holo's can be turned off hehe ;-)

looks cool to me tho

Streakz

Dir. of Virgin sacrifices and Cookies inventory
lol kitara that was just for beta i havent even started messing with it but hey post some up if you guys have ideas for the NA one ....or we can always have matching emblems ?

AND GO !!!!!!

Last edited:

Babo

LoMS Member
I can't decide if I like the holo or not. Part of me likes that it shows a dead 'monster' (or the mordesh or whatever they're called), but that's my faction!

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
So, everyone decided on Class/Path/Race for first toon? :D

My first will be a Granok Warrior... path yet on discussion, but since I'll probably play alongside Beeater while leveling I may go Settler and she'll go Scientist :D

Imaginary

LoMS Member
Hehe glad you like one Sukutak, I will be playing on EU-side though so I wont see it but the one Ahkronn and Alziz did is awesome too. ^^

Also... Aurin Esper Explorer here, I played aurin so much I think I will have trouble moving around as anything else. x)

Streakz

Dir. of Virgin sacrifices and Cookies inventory
Well we have time to choose its not liek i will be lvl 12 as soon as i log in ....or will i .......muahahahahaa

BRING COOKIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coyaga

LoMS Member
Donator
So, everyone decided on Class/Path/Race for first toon? :D

My first will be a Granok Warrior... path yet on discussion, but since I'll probably play alongside Beeater while leveling I may go Settler and she'll go Scientist :D
Don't.... wan't.... to.... talk... about..... it.........

Kalinai

Captain AWOL
Donator
Going with some IRL friends, so I'll be over on Thunderfoot.

I'll see ya'll in Tokyo, I guess. GL! :)