• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

TSW LoMS Officers and Other Miscreants with Invite Rights

Bagofcats

Cat Delivery System
Staff member
Officer
Slayer of Spam
In the spirit of transparency and freedom of information - also known as I never can remember who's who or what's what - a list of our current officers (ranks #5 & #4). Below, a list of our players with rank #3 as they too can invite into the cabal. Rank #3 Templars are also able to promote to rank #2 - this last would have been a good point to have up for discussion at the last Treehouse, we missed it ;)

To note, in LoMS practice the player gets the rank of officer, so all their toon alts in different faction colours also become exhalted - in the deeply held belief that decisions are made by the player behind the toon, and not the other way around.

Work-in-progress. Please edit as necessary (or if you can't edit yourself, post in comments and I'll update).

In analphabetical order, main toon listed first, officers:

Anuschka, Exzelsion, Askja
Avenal
Bagofcats, AwkwardTurtle, SicTransit
Beecher, CattyWhompus, Novarama
Fleta, Nomnomynous, ?
Iecta, MaelJinn, Zulfikar
LaniLair
LilLlamaD
Madlyric, MadKallistica, MadBee-Itch
Mikunawa, Mikonawa, Minokawa, Bheithir, Natsunomeryu
Ribara, ?
Schwimmwagen, Bellosh, Beauzeau
TrainzmanDrag
Skerina, Skarbie

Known rank #3's, so far - unpaired alts, so it's easier to search:

A-Thorne
Aboutage
Ahkronn
Alziz
Amberlene
Anonomouse
Antomas
Antu
Ayriehl
Blasphemous1
bobafeiten
BooGirl
Btyrr
Buboes
CharcoalCrow
CheshireGrin
CopalSmoke
Crosier
Damsella
Deius
Direlem
DrDeaf
EightBitRonin
Elal
Ella13
Energumen
Eylene
Fourpump
Georginaa
GorusH
Grash
Heilende
Hentai
Incorruptus
Jaberwok
JayJai
JCool
Jellan
kb9
Knight-A4
Korruptr
Kremlin
Kruller
Krulux
LadyToon
Lilllia
Lliah
LoMSBank
Lucre
Lunas
MajikHatter
Malevoleus
Mekong
Mend
Miriga
Myriehl
N-Emore
OhNose
Omouse
Picores
Psypression
QuantumDerp
QuantumSplat
Queex
Ray-1
Revenite
Rossalyn
Sarinol
Sarsen
Schkoda
Servil
Sikja
sirstarfox
SoulStatic
Spide969
Spider966
Streakz
SunCatcher
Temple-Witch
TessR
The-Gunner
TheNavigator7
TheStrain
Trainz
Trainzman
turgon
Vervie
Vidante
Voidstone
Wanning
Wodesian
Wraith3
Wraith5
Wulfrin
Xero-Kool
Zitomira

Last edited:
Looks like according to this list my Templar has invite but not my dragon, which is prolly fine since I'm not on much.

Unless it was changed recently, Lumie 3s do not have the right to upgrade people to 2s.

Only faction i know for sure that does allow 3s to upgrade people is Templar, never played my Dragon enough to find out if Dragon is set up that way.

Would be nice if Lumie 3s could give bank rights though as, at least when I played TSW more regularly, Lumie officiers were rarely on their Lumie toons and it seemed like it was a pain to get newer people bank rights to Lumie cabal.

Also, on your list of officers:
Bheithir is Miku.
Skarbie is Skerina.
I believe Zulfikar is Iecta, but can't remember for certain.

Bheithir is my dragon toon on my main account.
Natsunomeryu, Mikonawa and Kissare are toons on my 2nd account, though i think Kissare never got promoted past rank 2 IIRC.

Unless it was changed recently, Lumie 3s do not have the right to upgrade people to 2s.

Only faction i know for sure that does allow 3s to upgrade people is Templar, never played my Dragon enough to find out if Dragon is set up that way.

Would be nice if Lumie 3s could give bank rights though as, at least when I played TSW more regularly, Lumie officiers were rarely on their Lumie toons and it seemed like it was a pain to get newer people bank rights to Lumie cabal.

Also, on your list of officers:
Bheithir is Miku.
Skarbie is Skerina.
I believe Zulfikar is Iecta, but can't remember for certain.
All these are correct

Updated :)

There's a whole heap of rank #3. It looks like a lot, but I suspect many are alts. Do you know which? I'm keeping a separate spreadsheet for this.

Total: 94 | Dragon: 17 | Illuminati: 31 | Templar: 50

Last edited:

There's a whole heap of rank #3. It looks like a lot, but I suspect many are alts. Do you know which? I'm keeping a separate spreadsheet for this.

My alts are Eylene and Lilllia. Last I checked my main (Lliah obviously) had invite rights too but is not on the list.

My alts are Eylene and Lilllia. Last I checked my main (Lliah obviously) had invite rights too but is not on the list.
Fixed that. I know I had you in the list from the very start, but for some reason you disappeared between edits. Hasmters ate your name up, probably ;)

Only 17 Dragon with invite? Beecher promotes EVERYONE in Dragon.

Yeah there's a whole mess of Alts here just that I'm aware of. And there's plenty of these that haven't played in a time and a half. We'll have to sit and go through them. I understand that identifying alts for invite rights is important. I'm slightly concerned with just plastering them on an open forum.

My alt wouldn't be a very good spy for the Illuminate if I identified him :p

Well it's more of random people could then find our alts. Not that it's likely that a troll would come this far but. Caution may want to be taken. Mayhaps a spreadsheet on the loms share drive?

It looks as if many of the 90+ recruiters haven't been online for a long time, as Thorne says. Several of these surely are alts of active players, only on the shelf and seldom played. As with officers, I'd like to see that a recruiter can switch to another faction's alt in order to invite as necessary. After all, it's (hopefully) the player's judgement, not the toon's. That alt doesn't need to be active, except for that occasion. Still, I agree, it seems we could do with a good clean-up and defrag, that list is much too long to navigate comfortably.

Around 20 recruiters (+ their respective other-faction alts) sounds like a good balance of enough people to cover necessities and few enough to be manageable. It seems to work for Dragons well enough, with a dozen active, but I only have experience in my time-zone. We do need more recruiters covering GMT+12 to GMT+3

Last edited:
Ok looks like you have my templar Schkoda as a rank three but not my Dragon, Saszi. But that's fine. I don't really log on much at all except during events.

Georginaa is my templar alt. I rarely play anymore, let alone on that alt. She could be demoted if spots are limited... looks like soulcatcher and rhiissa already have been.

Back