• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

Wildstar Launch Realm List released!

Sukutak

LoMS Member
Deleted mine since you posted it first haha; here's the strawpoll you posted on mine showing what servers redditors are choosing: http://strawpoll.me/1774179/r

I guess EU has already picked a server, but NA still needs to, preferably in the next 2ish days so I can know where to start at headstart haha

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Would be helpful to know, which faction people from NA will join too.
It'll be Exile too MiaRose, but I'm pretty sure everyone will have a dominion toon too, so for the other faction we'll have at least a Circle, I'm sure :)

Deleted mine since you posted it first haha; here's the strawpoll you posted on mine showing what servers redditors are choosing: http://strawpoll.me/1774179/r

I guess EU has already picked a server, but NA still needs to, preferably in the next 2ish days so I can know where to start at headstart haha
Streakz should be around latter today for that. I sent him a PM with the list so he doesn't miss it. ;)

Kitarra

Chaos and Ferrets
My Primary toon will be Exile. I will have at least 1 alt that is dominion and very likely another alt that is yet undecided (for crafting purposes). The way I am thinking about it, is that my primary toon will have gathering skills and my alts will be the crafters and I can keep them supplied from the primary.

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
My Primary toon will be Exile. I will have at least 1 alt that is dominion and very likely another alt that is yet undecided (for crafting purposes). The way I am thinking about it, is that my primary toon will have gathering skills and my alts will be the crafters and I can keep them supplied from the primary.
High-end crafting can't be done without being lvl 50 (talking about the best of the best stuff you can craft). Not awfully restrictive but thought I should point that out :)

Kitarra

Chaos and Ferrets
Good to know! Thanks! I thought that you could level crafting and character level separately.

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
Good to know! Thanks! I thought that you could level crafting and character level separately.
You can. You can get to the top crafting tier without leveling at all (well, you have to level a bit to get the crafting skills, but that's it).
The problem only rises when you want to learn those rare extra squematics. Some drop-only squematics and Elder gem vendor schematics will require a certain level to be used.
All the normal squematics (the ones you unlock via crafting) have no level restriction

Kitarra

Chaos and Ferrets
Could you get the drops and elder gems and what not on one character and send them to another?

Pegasus

LoMS Member
Donator
Chambliss and myself will be there exiles (NA) just let us know what servers to create on. (also like will have a dominion alt )
Also Chambliss is not much on PVP and I don't know what rulesets will be for the pvp servers if you pick that one so you may lose her if she can not opt out on it.

Streakz

Dir. of Virgin sacrifices and Cookies inventory
Question 1 .... do you guys want tp jon a PVP relam if not then any realm will work once i am out of cllass i can see which one but please gather intel andsee which one will fit for us

Sukutak

LoMS Member
The plan was PVE, so no worries there. Considering rolling a dominion alt on a PVP server, but I believe most people wanted PVE for the main thing. The PVP rules are pretty standard "you can fight anyone from the other faction when youre in shared zones (which start around 20? 25? ish?), whereas in PVE servers you can fight only if you've /pvp tagged yourself (or whatever the command is).

Babo

LoMS Member
PvE please. I hope to play with some RL friends that have little kids, and they probably will prefer a PvE server where they won't get ganked by jerkwads.

Edit: Oh and I was also planning on going Exile, but whatevs.

Ahkronn

- "Ready rabbit?"
NA PvE Servers
Avatus - Final Datascape Boss
Caretaker - Holographic Eldan AI to monitor progress of Nexus Project/found at many places on Nexus
Mikros - Planet Draken are from
Orias - Unknown
Stormtalon - Final encounter in dungeon Stormtalon's Lair
Thunderfoot - second encounter in dungeon Skullcano
Evindra(RP) - Scion of Purity, hologram seen on Dominion arkship in Cathedral of Light
Myrcalus(Oceanic) - Emperor of the dominion, a Luminai.​
http://www.reddit.com/r/WildStar/comments/26qnle/lore_short_descriptions_of_na_server_names/

Sukutak

LoMS Member
Well, presumably we don't want the RP one or the Oceanic one, so seems to be narrowed down to 6 haha