• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

[Jun 26, 2013] Beginner Nightmares (TSW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beecher

LoMS Staff Member
Officer
New to 18s? Starting out on the long journey to a full custom set? Want to see Beecher teach herself how to tank nightmares?

The run will start at 7:30 EST/4:30 PST. We might not get a full 18/18 (Machine Tyrant!) but we'll see all the sights.

*Corrected because I am not a Time Lord.

Two different times at the same time? I want your temporal manipulator! :p

I assume that's 7:30 EST/4:30 PST?

New to 18s? Starting out on the long journey to a full custom set? Want to see Beecher teach herself how to tank nightmares?

The run will start at 7:30 EST/4:30 PST. We might not get a full 18/18 (Machine Tyrant!) but we'll see all the sights.

*Corrected because I am not a Time Lord.

seeing as how there is only 1 time lord still alive..I believe you

Well done Beecher! Much better than my track record healing on boss 5 of DW. Stupid me kept staring at health bars and getting blown up by bombs of all kinds.

Well done Beecher! Much better than my track record healing on boss 5 of DW. Stupid me kept staring at health bars and getting blown up by bombs of all kinds.

Ahh yes... How many times did i do that too... Install CustomUI, then you can move the group window closer to centre (well thats where i like em), so you can see what's up and not be staring at the left side of your screen. The bigger your monitor, the more you need CustomUI if you want to heal and actually see everything (health bars, and what's going on around you)

It doesn't have to be once a week just jump in any NM if not full ...best way to get in is say i have cookies at least if i had group lead

No beginner nightmare tonight. Sorry. I suffered a catastrophic router death and am currently without internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back