• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

[Jun 10, 2013] 10K Club CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! FATA PADURII!!! (The Secret World)

AlexLand

LoMS Member
On June 10th, 2013. 6 PM PDT We will attempt the impossible.

We are going to demolish the Fata Parurii, arguably the hardest 10k kill to get.

After the success of The Spirit run, we will follow the same protocols.

We will meet at Anastasia wagon as the purple glowballs there are Fata Padurii. They also INSTANTLY respawn, allowing for us to get MASSIVE amounts of kills in small amounts of time, we may even be able to replicate the 10k count of The Spirit run.

WARNING: These enemies give NO XP. This is simply to get this achievement set out of the way and to hang out with friends.

I need at LEAST 7 people for this, as they will have higher HP. Bring your top gear, we will need it.

ARE -YOU- UP FOR THE CHALLENGE, LEAGUE?! LET'S. SLAY. SOME. MONSTERS!

There was an impromptu 10K Club tonight to follow up, it was open to the public and many LOMS helped us get over 3,500 Fata Padurii. I may got for a round three on Friday as well as over the weekend.

Girlfriend freaked on me last night and i had to quit abruptly. Terribly sorry... She made a really nice dinner and was upset i was slaying things instead of being down at the dinner table :)

Back