• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

is pvp dead?

nixy_the_kitsune

LoMS Member
so yeah, when i first started playing when it was released it took maybe a few minutes to get into a pvp round, however lately anytime i have queued up for shamballa i get nothing i have left it to search for hours and nothing. so was this something that was removed or do people not play it or is my game bugged and im not aware of it?

Just as Symm, I've never done PVP in SWL, but I hear nobody else is PVPing either

well before the tokio crates came out, it was the fastest way to earn shards. Now the crates have been nurfed it may still be.
If you can get it to pop. Shambalala is fun and each match only lasts a few mins.

Shambala is pointless save for shards. If it had better and consistent rewards, it might be worth touching, but at that point it's just going to be that: a cheap throwaway mode that people have no interest in unless they get incentives.

Hope they bring back Fusang.

I also haven't played any PVP since the relaunch. In TSW I used to do quite a bit of PVP. But I have to say, one reason for this was / is that I needed time to do the Story all over again and was only able to play once per week. I'd like to see other zones than Shambala though.

I also haven't played any PVP since the relaunch. In TSW I used to do quite a bit of PVP. But I have to say, one reason for this was / is that I needed time to do the Story all over again and was only able to play once per week. I'd like to see other zones than Shambala though.
Late night Fusang was honestly the best. Miss those days

Fusang was really great with enough people :) Btw, there is a Discord group for TSW players. But as far as I saw they are more likely to do NM Raids and dungeons, but no PvP.

PvP wise, it was always dead. Even when the old PvP crowd still tried to Play it, there were never more than 6 People total in a match that took it seriously.
However, without any other pvp Areas it was simply not sustainable, most of the pvp crowd never considered shambala to be serious pvp, even in TSW. And with the current state of tanking in SWL, what is the Point anyway.

Back