• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

I suggest we think about more Megaboss runs.

Morganey

LoMS Officer
Donator
Why? Well, I ran one set today (5 mummies, 5 ghost-schmeers I'm not looking up the names, OK?) and netted two Condensed Anima out of the ten we got from the missions. CAs cost anywhere from 15K to 35K right now, since you can still fuse them to Nemains; and Nemains are still through the roof (150K-300K). So I think that it makes sense to get in quick MB runs (6 at a time, maybe), swapping out LoMSers so that people get their chance. This wouldn't be forever: I figure that Nemains will crash in a few weeks if not a week, and then so will CAs. But until then, I think that this strategy might not be a bad one.

Just to add to this, I've been wondering why LoMS doesn't do more MegaBosses since there are so many essences in the cabal bank? Am I missing them maybe?

Just to add to this, I've been wondering why LoMS doesn't do more MegaBosses since there are so many essences in the cabal bank? Am I missing them maybe?

They're slightly time consuming, the fight isn't very exciting, the rewards are usually not all that, and generally somebody's calling one already whenever some of us feel like scratching that itch anyway?

I agree we should do more of these, we have loads of essences and the signet distillates you get really help.
The fights can be a bit dull if you are chaining the same boss over and over.
The face we can get more cabal members in there than in a lair is also good.

Back